What are the important steps to keep your cryptocurrencies safe from spammer?

Ayeshabashir

There are many spamming websites who are keep their eyes on your cryptocurrencies so we should be very careful about that i will tell you some important steps to keep your cryptocurrencies secure.
1: The first and the most important thing is that do not share your personal information with anyone
2: Second is that beware of from spamming websites they will send your attractive offers and their link do not open your their link
3: Third is that we should be keep our key private and make strong password so that no one able to reach our password

There are important steps to keep your cryptocurrencies safe from spammer. And the first one is to use the two-factor authentication which will require you to enter another code when signing in

I will also suggest you use a hardware wallet that not just hold your assets but also responsible for signing the transaction. Some of them are trustwallet, Ledger Nano S. Secondly, make sure you never lose your recovery seeds that are generated during your first time usage. In Trust wallet, it generates I think 12- 14 words (not completely sure) at first time installation and the same goes for the ledger wallet as well. Thirdly, store the paper wallets in secure places like bank locker or safe at your home. The fourth thing should be keep your budget secure and dont share it with anyone without being very much sure about him/her. And last but not least, while sending cryptocurrencies, always check twice rather thrice if possible before hitting that submit button. These together with your suggestions should help protect anyone in keeping their cryptocurrencies safe from spammers.