What Are The Ideal Pay Rates For A Writer In The Year 2023?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Getting paid as a writer is one of the best aspects of being a writer in the first place. One of the primary reasons why we work as a writer is to make money and earn a livelihood. This is one of the most important thing as well we must consider when we pursue our career as a writer. Writers should be respected and this is why they must be paid a good rate. This also involves paying fair rates to the writers who deserve the best. If we do not pay the writers, then we must not expect them to produce good content.

What Should be The Pay Rates For Writers In The Year 2023?

I think that the answer of this question is dependent upon various factors. The experience of the writer and his qualification may matter a lot. I think that even a mediocre writer deserves to get paid at least $5 for a 500 word article. I am talking about writers whose first language is not English. I am sure that native English speaker will never ever work for those rates. I think that since inflation is increasing so much, the pay rates should also increase as well. So, what do you think? What is the best pay rates for a writer in this new year?

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Well, when we talk of an ideal rate that a writer should be paid the we need to first look at a couple of factors before determining what the rate should be.

First of all what type of writer are you. Are you skilled or not and are you creative enough to produce what is expected because we all now that low quality services are not given good payments at all.

But for standard writer, the rate should fall in around $1 per 200
words.

At times you will have to also look at the environment. There are places where writers are given much value and there are places where the value lessens for them. So this may also influence the rated.

But nevertheless, personally I have and am still writing at rates very much less than what I have recommended and I feel it's okay because there are times when you get paid less for doing much but soon the tables will turn.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with you the truth of the matter is that you need to be good as a writer too to be able to make good money off the client. no body will want to pay for a job that wasn't properly done just because one just say he or she is a writer you must show working. You must show that you can do better with your writing to get noticed and be paid right and that's the truth

For me I hope writer can be paid better as you have rightly stated people being paid up to $5 per article at least for non native speaker wouldn't be a bad idea people just need to appreciate the jobs done for them by workers and make pay them well. This way writers will also give their best when writing

I'm looking for a good site this year to make good money off my writing skills.