What Are The Effects Of Mental Health On A Person's Personality?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Mental health is one of the most important aspect of the existence of a human being. When a person has a good mental health, he manages to live a good life. Whenever a person has issues related to his mental health, he tend to have many other problems in his life as well. Secondly, mental effect can have a big impact on the personality as well. Whenever, a person has some sort of problems related mental health, he usually suffers form depression. This depression can change the personality of a person. Apart from that, anger and fear can also change a person's attitude.

Almost all the people often have these problems but sometimes many problems in life can permanently change your attitude towards things you perceive in your life. This is why many people could experience many things such as personality changes, mood swings, etc. They tend to become an entirely different person. This change could be either good or bad. As far as I know, a person should always remain happy and never care about what others think about him. If you continuously think about what people think about him, then he will never get out of that cycle. So, what are some great tips to deal with such cycles?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Mental health is all about the mind. When we lose control of your mind then that can make you forgetful. This is presently happening to me because I may be overthinking even of minor issues. There were several instances where I made a mistake about money that I had paid more simply because I did not verify the voucher. Now I am telling myself to be wary with anything that needs my decision. I have to be careful so I need to verify things to be in order before I declare my decision. For example when I am making a big purchase I need to check on everything. The other day I bought an expensive dish for take out. When I came home the dish was too little and only good for 2 people while it said the dish was good for 4 people. Was I scammed? Maybe, yes, but if I had checked on the quantity of the dish before I ordered then I would not fall into that trap.