What Are Some Ways To Stop Eating Sugar?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Eating healthy food is one of the most important things that you could ever do to yourself. Eat healthy meals is very important because your body needs nutrients in order to survive in a proper manner. This is why many people often emphasize a lot on eating good and healthy foods. One of the worst kind of food that many people regularly consume is sugar. Sugar is considered bad because it raises blood sugar, damages bones, it destroys liver, and it is also bad for your bones. In fact, sugar is a kind of substance that damages almost all the parts of your body including kidneys and liver.

It is also really harmful for your heart and it also impairs your brain and causes problems related to cognition. It also affects your memory in a really bad manner. In fact, it is also really dangerous to your oral health as well. The drawbacks of eating sugar are so many that writing about it will take a whole day. However, still many people are not able to stop eating sugar because sugar is something many people like to consume. So, what are some ways to stop eating sugar? Please suggest some ideas.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I wonder how you can stop taking sugar when you need to eat your favorite dessert. My take on food and other items in the lifestyle is moderation and not total restriction. My wife said that restricting her from salty food because she has kidney stones can ruin her life. Her dialogue is it is all right to die as long as she enjoyed the food. I can agree to that because when you are deprived of nice food then you will not be happy. When I met a long lost friend some years back I was surprised that he looked very old. When I asked why he had lost his happy face his reply is diabetes. Being deprived of things he liked stressed him every day.

Back to sugar, my key is moderation. Why eat a whole cake when you can eat a small slice today and another small slice on the next day? Some people are just gluttons that they eat as much as they can of their favorite food. With drinks, I am a Coke drinker but my blood sugar is normal. Everybody could not believe unless I show them the lab results of my blood sugar test.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't think there is a special way you can stop eating sugar , Everything is just about discipline and if you're just discipline to achieve anything, it will definitely be possible.

Or instead of you trying to stop it like that , you can consider replacing sugar with something that may not really be harmful to the human body and sometimes sugar is also needed in the body .

Stopping to eat sugar does not really mean that you have to avoid sugar entirely, there are some situations that no sugar can even be more dangerous than the high sugar in the body. Both of them must be balance for the effective running of the body system.

A lot of people says that natural honey is actually the best for the body and probably I believe that may not really be dangerous to the body . If you can be able to replace the artificial sugar with natural honey , it will be quite easier for you.

If you don't think this way, then you can just avoid food that will need you to add sugar , probably with that you can be able to stop it . This is Just a suggestion though.