What Are Some Tips To Make Vegetables Taste Better To Improve Health?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all must know that vegetable are one of the healthiest foods you can eat. However, the fact of the matter remains that most people do not eat much vegetables, unfortunately. I think this is mainly because they do not like the taste of vegetables. I believe that the taste of vegetables can be altered and we can make vegetables taste better so that we may eat vegetables and make ourselves healthier. One tip is to use chicken powder in order to make vegetables taste like chicken. Moreover, we can also cook vegetables in a certain way to make them taste healthier. For example, we use coal to make smoked vegetables. This makes vegetables taste like smoked chicken and they taste delicious. What are some more ways to make vegetables delicious so we can eat them and improve our health?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
We all must know that vegetable are one of the healthiest foods you can eat. However, the fact of the matter remains that most people do not eat much vegetables, unfortunately. I think this is mainly because they do not like the taste of vegetables. I believe that the taste of vegetables can be altered and we can make vegetables taste better so that we may eat vegetables and make ourselves healthier. One tip is to use chicken powder in order to make vegetables taste like chicken. Moreover, we can also cook vegetables in a certain way to make them taste healthier. For example, we use coal to make smoked vegetables. This makes vegetables taste like smoked chicken and they taste delicious. What are some more ways to make vegetables delicious so we can eat them and improve our health?
Some of these artificial flavour can equally be dangerous to the body because they are made of chemicals and this chemicals may include sodium and salt which can increase salt level in the body and this is dangerous to the heart and the overall body system, for me the best way to make vegetable to taste better is to cook vegetable with crayfish because that is what most people are using if they do not want to come in direct contact with food sweetener, crayfish is just a natural sea creature that can add flavour to a food.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Sometimes taking vegetable is not the most important thing but instead you should take vegetables that have bioavailable nutrients. In order to get the best out of this you should not cook your vegetables especially the leaf for too long.