What Are Some Advantages Of Having A Full-time Job?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of the people around the world have jobs. We all work and we all need some source of income to survive in the current world where inflation is ruling the world. This is why many people opt for a full-time job over part-time jobs. This is because of various reasons. There are many advantages of having a full-time job over part-time jobs. So let's discuss about some advantages. First of all, full-time jobs offer better salaries. This is because a person who works as a full-time worker usually gives more time to the job. Secondly, I believe that full-time jobs offer better working experience.

This is because a full-time worker usually is exposed to more professionals and since such a person gives more time to the organization, there are chances that such kind of worker will gain more work experience. Obviously, there are many advantages of having a part-time job as well. For example, a part-time worker will be able to give more time to his or her family and friends, but I think that if you want to pursue a career and if you are serious about a field, then I think that you must choose a full-time job. So, what do you think about full-time jobs?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The main advantage or benefit of having a full time job is the salary that gives you confidence on your livelihood. A part time worker would always lament the fact upon receiving the compensation that he is hoping there would be work tomorrow. That thought of having no job is a big scare for a person with a family. It is very common to be renting a home and having no full time job exposes you to the risk of being evicted due to non payment of rent. With a full time job you get some benefits aside from the salary. Under our labor law a full time worker is entitled to 13th month pay, that is 1 month salary every year like a bonus. Most companies here, particularly the big corporations give a bonus in December that is for the Christmas season. A part time worker is lucky if he would get the same benefits as what the full time worker gets.