What are 20 proven ways on how to make money online?

MoniGuru

Here is a lists of existing ways that are still working

1. Dropshipping

2. Sell your stuff

3. Teach

4. Start a YouTube channel

5. Start a Twitch stream

6. Look for freelance work

7. Drive

8. Invest (Real Estate)

9. Utilize cash back cards

10. Become a virtual assistant and so on

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are countless ways of making money sitting at the comfort of your home on the internet.

All you need to do is to pick one good business venture in which you have much interest on and learn it well. A lot of people do not like to learn and at the end of the day, they will end up not making any money.

If you want to venture into YouTube for example, it is important you try as much as possible to follow people that have been on YouTube for a while and watch their videos and see what they are doing.

If you really want to succeed on YouTube there are certain things you must know and put in place and one of them is learning how to create quality videos and editing them. There is no way you can be able to succeed on YouTube if your video is not a very good quality because people would probably not be interested.

Another good thing you need to know is how YouTube algorithm works and how to do keyword research. Keyword research is very important if you really want to succeed as a YouTuber because it will make you monetize your channel fast.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Dropshipping: You can make money from dropshipping but you need an expert on digital marketing and SEO to generate sales. YOu don't have to buy products to sell but you will have to spend a lot of money to build a store.
Sell your stuff: You can make money by selling items, and once again you need to be an expert marketer and SEO consultant to generate sales.
Teach: You can make money, but before you can start teaching you need to be an expert on certain subjects.
Start a YouTube channel: Youtube can be profitable only when you can create general interest videos, know how youtube algorithm works, and spend money on Google ads.
Start a Twitch stream: streaming can make you money, but you need a good gamer and have a huge fan following.
Look for freelance work: Freelancing can be good but it is very competitive, plus, you need to be an expert in multiple disciplines.
Invest: You can make money through investment, but the investment is not always profitable.
Become a virtual assistant: This is a competitive niche, furthermore, you cannot earn a lot of money as a virtual assistant (unless you have professional skills).
There are a lot of ways to make money but not every one can make money

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Have you tried affiliate marketing?
Afiliate marking is a means of earning money online, and it's trending so well these days. We can say Affiliate marketing is a form of internet marketing. Affiliates are paid commissions for each customer or sale that they refer to the seller’s site. The affiliate does not receive money directly from the company, but rather receives a commission for every product or service that he sends to the company.
Affiliate programs work with products sold on the internet and products sold in physical stores. Affiliates can work with Amazon, eBay, Google, Pay Per Click advertising, display ads and many more websites.
Affiliate programs are a great way to make money because they can scale rapidly and are easy to run.
However, to be able to sell these products and make money, you will need to know how to get your sweet words to people , only few want to get what you sell, without testimony, testing or anything that can convince them. So you need to first know how , where and when to reach them, then what to tell them to convince them your product is the right one they need.
You will need to know how to market your product on Facebook, twitter, Instagram and any other one you feel is good, WhatsApp is not left out too.

blessingc

People love online business these days because it helps alot with giving extra cash beside their usual offline jobs.
There are many ways of making online, some of them include:
Giving feedback on people's websites to make more usable
If you have a voice over talent you can use it to make money online, by using your voice to make stories come alive, you can read bedtime stories for kids and do spoken words. Companies are looking for people with audio voice talent.
One famous one we know is completing online surveys to get paid.
If you have a photography skill you can sell stock photos online, you can make book covers for writers and bloggers.
Affiliate marketing is another means of making money online, freelance writing, selling of second hand items, or even advertising your own business online to get more customers can make you earn more with the help of the internet.

E

eldavis

You said 20 but you mentioned 10, that by the side though I noticed people hardly mention freelancing as a means of earning money. Though these days alot of interest has been focused on affiliate marketing, freelancing is also a great way to make money online. With freelancing you can also earn offline as well. I have come across lots of freelancers who have their own office where they carry out jobs offline while they are taking up gigs online.

Sikapa

Verified member
All the ways you mentioned are ways that one can make money online but beside these ways there are still numerous ways that one can make money online. Making money online is a broad topic itself. Some people just pay to study various ways to make money online. These days, people are preferring making money online than that of offline money making.

YouTube monetizing is another good way to make money and people are into online course to study how they can monetize YouTube because it pays well. Some people also like affiliate marketing and they are also studying affiliate marketing course too. These are all ways that one can become financial freedom just by staying at the comfort home and earn money online. To me I'm just making money on pay to post site for the mean time before I will focus on affiliate matte too. Because I don't want to invest my pocket money in to promoting affiliate links.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know about real estate business that can be done online . All real estate business that I know are things that can only be done offline because it involved the process of you investing in physical properties for the main purpose of making profit in the future, from either an increase in value or By getting your rental payments on monthly or yearly basis depending on how and the type of real estate property you have invested .

Setting up a YouTube channel is a nice way of making money online and so many people are making money from YouTube. Nowadays it is a little bit competitive and you must have a good and perfect niche for you to be able to attract viewers if you are interested to start up a YouTube business.

Personally YouTube is not really my own area of interest because I do not even like the idea of posting videos to make money.

I am very much interested to make money online with freelancing but the point is that I don't even have the money to even start up a freelancing business because first of all I must acquire a laptop for a start .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
You have listed really good ways for making money online. All of them are so practical and can earn you a good amount of money. You just need to gain skills in them, get a good device and a great internet connection. Then you are good to go. Personally, I love making money online through the following ways;

1. Forum posting - paid to post forums are a great earning avenue for me. They don't pay so much like most other earning methods but it is so easy to write my own opinion and earn from them.
  2. Article writing - articles and essays are also my great way of doing researches and presenting it for other people to read. I love it because it makes me learn so much and I love sharing what I learn with other people. I just choose a topic and niche that I am passionate about then research on it and write about it.
  3. Freelancing writing - this is where I get assignments from clients about what to research about and write. Here, I try my best to get assignments that I am passionate about. But sometimes I get topics that I don't really know much about. Since I have learnt to be an all rounded writer, I get to research about anything and write.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are literally uncountable and numerous numbers of ways to make money online and in fact a lot of people today have been indulging in various online gigs in the internet just to make a reasonable and positive amount of money online as online incomes . people are fully aware that technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world and so it will be a very nice thing if we as individuals get along there by abiding to this modernize and technology-based system of things by making use of our technology as a means to make money online .

Personally I make money online by engaging in different paid to post website for forums in the internet . Since the year 2017 I have engaged in more than 6 types of website posting forums in the internet some of which include listverse , bizdustry , quora , report reader etc . But despite working on this paid to post website forum the best so far has been the trendri website forum . And I must say that this is the best and most reliable website forum that anyone is advised to work on if you have an intention to make money via paid to post website and platforms .

Kendy

Verified member
When it comes making money online there are different working platform are for; professionals, while some are for intermediate, and others are for people without skills. The online platform has provided opportunities almost for all classes of individuals.

There are proven ways of making money online which is also to a greater extent very legitimate, this includes; freelancing, here, you offer services to clients and in return you are paid for your services and this has become a selling point in the online ecosystem whereby so many people are now engaging in freelancing most especially on sites like; Fiverr and Upwork also going to affiliate marketing which was so pronounced in a couple of months ago, you can agree that this is also a way of making money in that, you would market and sell products for companies and at the end of the day, you will be paid your commission but this is actually much more feasible for those who are in higher-tier countries. Coming down to Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading, you would also agree that this is one of a feasible means of making money online and also talking about the tech skills, that's just one way of making money online which most people are unaware of.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have gone through all the post that was made so far and I have come to the conclusion that most of the comments are Laid emphasis on the different ways to make money online but none actually talked about how to make money using the means they are highlighted. It is very important to note that virtually everyone come across different ways to earn money online all the time but will make impact if we talk about how to use these mentioned medium to make the money.

Getting the necessary abilities is one of the finest ways to make money online. The quality of your expertise will influence how far you may go in producing money for yourself online. Take a look at it this way: with trendri, you don't even need to submit your academic credentials before you can start making money by posting. All you need is the information and the ability to write in this case. If you want to generate money online, you'll need these talents. There is no doubt that there are high-paying skills available online; obtaining such abilities would be a significant benefit. Getting the skills like programing would be very helpful because it's one of the highly needed skills.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many ways by which to make money form your time online some people think that online business doesn't pays but I said there are many opportunities online just like in the real life.

You can make money by writing for blogs and forums trendri is a very good example of site that pays for writing articles other site which pays for writing g articles are opera news hub scooper news and other sites which I can't remember now all you need to do is create unique contents and you will he paid or you can simply start a blog which only requires you to buy domain and hosting.

You can also work on freelancing sites like fiverr and upwork that is if you have a skill like graphics design and others you can work for clients and you will be paid hand somely for it.

You can also make money form a you tube channel all you need to do is create a YouTube channel then start posting trending videos which is non copyright and yih will be paid by Google AdSense.

Or you can make money on tiktok all you need yo do is to be posting videos daily the more watch you get the more you make money.