3 Proven Ways to Make Money Online

Caramelle

The internet offers many different ways to make money from the comforts of your home. If you have a smartphone or a PC/laptop and a stable internet connection, you can join millions of people who are turning internet time into productive and financially-rewarding endeavors.

Here are 3 proven ways you can earn online without investing money:
  • Transcription: Many online transcription jobs do not require mastery of certain fields. Most sites are beginner-friendly and accept workers who successfully hurdle their transcription tests. GoTranscript, TranscribeMe, and Rev are some of the popular transcription sites.
  • Micro-tasking: Micro-tasking jobs are small jobs that can be completed in a short time. Though rates per task are on the low end, they offer regularity and the ability to earn more by doing tons of the same tasks in a day or more. You can try these jobs at MTurk, Appen, Lionbridge, Microworkers, Clickworkers, and Picoworkers.
  • Forum Posting: Paid forum posting can provide side income opportunities for people who have interesting and valuable ideas to share with other people.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Based on what our passion is, there are many ways many can be gotten online these days. There are several gigs and website that fetch people money online. For instance, if one is persuasive, the person may decide to be making money through affliate marketing. Someone that is gifted in writing may decide to be making money through blogging. There are ways of making money which still include paid survey, paid to post websites and the likes

E

eldavis

Forum posting is one of my most favorite ways to make money right now. For some months now I have been earning from forums and I make two to three dollars per day or at least a dollar depending on how much I work for that day.

Victorial

I have only tried forum posting among the list of sites or means to get money without investing. Making money without any investment is very good but it does not come handy. It can very stressful sometimes especially if you are not selling your skills out there to people. Micro job sites like picoworkers are not my thing. I remembered registering on the site but I did not understand how it works. I had to give up completely and learn a skill to better my earnings online

Mika

VIP Contributor
Transcription can make you a lot of money if you are working with the high-paying company. But microjobs and forum posting does not offer good payment. Well, on this forum you can make over $1 per day on average and make $30 by the end of the month, you can also earn about $30 per month on bizdustry, now tell me which other forums pay as much as these forums. IN order to make this amount you will have to spend at least 4 hours. Do you think this is a good payment based on how much time you have to spend?

Wiserr

Transcription can make you a lot of money if you are working with the high-paying company. But microjobs and forum posting does not offer good payment. Well, on this forum you can make over $1 per day on average and make $30 by the end of the month, you can also earn about $30 per month on bizdustry, now tell me which other forums pay as much as these forums. IN order to make this amount you will have to spend at least 4 hours. Do you think this is a good payment based on how much time you have to spend?
Yes I believe what you said is true, even though transcription seems to be tough the process seems to be hard but I sure when one get to know about all the necessary process he will definitely earn a lot of money with that in just few time,
And just as you said mostly theT Transcription can make you a lot of money if you are working with the high-paying company. But microjobs and forum posting does not offer good payment, one can earn a lot of money with that unlike the rest of the online business one is doing, I believe this is a nice idea.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Transcription is probably one of the best ways in which you can make money on the internet but it is very much important for you to know that a lot of transcription platforms requires people that are native speakers of English.

I have had a lot of people from different countries complain that they were unable to get transcription jobs because they were not native speakers of English. It is very lucrative and at the same time very tasking but if you're serious enough you can probably make a lot of money from it.

Taking online surveys is another good way in which you can make money but then again, it favours people that are in developed countries because most of the companies that are carrying out these surveys are located there. If you are from a developing country you can probably make money from survey platforms but not very much.

Paid to post platform is definitely the best for anyone who really wants to make money on the internet and no matter your geographical location. If you have not made your first dollar online, then the best way in which you can do that is to venture into this platform called trendri, it is one of the best paid to post platforms on the internet.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marking is a means of earning money online, and it's trending so well these days. We can say Affiliate marketing is a form of internet marketing. Affiliates are paid commissions for each customer or sale that they refer to the seller’s site. The affiliate does not receive money directly from the company, but rather receives a commission for every product or service that he sends to the company.
Affiliate programs work with products sold on the internet and products sold in physical stores. Affiliates can work with Amazon, eBay, Google, Pay Per Click advertising, display ads and many more websites.
Affiliate programs are a great way to make money because they can scale rapidly and are easy to run.
However, to be able to sell these products and make money, you will need to know how to get your sweet words to people , only few want to get what you sell, without testimony, testing or anything that can convince them. So you need to first know how , where and when to reach them, then what to tell them to convince them your product is the right one they need.
You will need to know how to market your product on Facebook, twitter, Instagram and any other one you feel is good, WhatsApp is not left out too. The number of people you are able to reach and convince , the amount of profit you can earn.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Transcription is probably one of the best ways in which you can make money on the internet but it is very much important for you to know that a lot of transcription platforms requires people that are native speakers of English.

I have had a lot of people from different countries complain that they were unable to get transcription jobs because they were not native speakers of English. It is very lucrative and at the same time very tasking but if you're serious enough you can probably make a lot of money from it.

Taking online surveys is another good way in which you can make money but then again, it favours people that are in developed countries because most of the companies that are carrying out these surveys are located there. If you are from a developing country you can probably make money from survey platforms but not very much.

Paid to post platform is definitely the best for anyone who really wants to make money on the internet and no matter your geographical location. If you have not made your first dollar online, then the best way in which you can do that is to venture into this platform called trendri, it is one of the best paid to post platforms on the internet.

I once visited a transcription platform called "Scribie". It is a quite well-known platform. There are two main issues with working on Transcription platforms:-

Firstly, majority of them indeed only hire native English speakers. Some of the platforms do hire speakers of other language, but they need you to be an expert in English language as well. They will take test before allowing you to work. Moreover, the tasks and transcription jobs are really hard. It all depends on how well you can understand the accent of people.

Secondly, majority of the Transcription platforms pay through PayPal only. A few pay through other methods such as Bank Wire transfer and Payoneer, but a goon number of Transcription marketplaces only prefer to use PayPal to pay workers and this also limits the option to make money on such platforms.

As far as surveys are concerned, they also pay people who live in Tier 1 countries only, so making money through surveys is totally out of my book. However, I might participate on surveys on Picoworkers because it is currently offering surveys for Tier 3 countries, too.

So, right now, I am only making money through paid forums and I just hope that I will be making money through paid forums ion the future as well because it is the best way to make money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of people today indeed want to make money online they are no longer interested in opening offline businesses or investments rather they are fully aware that technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world and so they are more interested to invest their money and other valuable assets on online businesses and platform rather than going offline . Talking about the proven way of making money online , there are some ways the internet have put into categorisation that you personally can monetize your time , energy , and other valuable resources of yours , in order to get paid a positive and reasonable amount of money .

making money is very interesting especially if you have a website that is considered to be legit , paying , and more importantly easily accessible . What if you can make money online by doing activities that you already do possibly on daily basis wouldn't that be great . offcourse , it will . Watching videos is something that we do everyday either on our smartphone , laptops , or on our television appliances . The website to watch cruise.com allows you to watch short video clips and movies but in this case you get paid for every short video or movie that you watch .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I tried transcription in the past, it didn't work out for me, because I have no tools that will help me to decode the words said by the speakers, like, getting a headphone, foot pedal, to help me slow down and fast forward the we words of the speakers to help me understand more about what they're speaking. I wrote the test and failed couple not times, because in transcription you need to pass all the questions asked of you, I couldn't get them complete, even when I tried to complete the test, still I couldn't get past it, I really don't know the reason back then. That's why I dropped from transcription to focus my attention elsewhere and avoid wasting my time more. Forum posting is an option, that worth the time, I am enjoying the time I'm spending around forum posting, because I'm learning also from the things posted by members which has helped shaped my dream online to an extent. I am not quiting, i am still working hard, and reading more contents to develop more, and improving my earnings overall. I know it isn't easy earning money online, but when you got the right means you'll definitely explore.

blessingc

These days making money online has been the best for people, mostly you people.
It seems more profitable, seems easier and faster to some.

Some of these means of making money that has been proven legit by some people are:
Affiliate marketing, applying to be a marketer for websites, advertising businesses for clients and getting paid.
Blogging, content writing.
Photography is also a good means of making money online, making colourful picture for websites, for bloggers, making travel guide with your photos for travellers making stock photos on random topics, topics that people need practical pictures for.

Graphic design, making burial programs, marriage jotters, jornal, and many more. You can meet up with clients online. People who are interested in your works will come after you when they see your work.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The internet offers many different ways to make money from the comforts of your home. If you have a smartphone or a PC/laptop and a stable internet connection, you can join millions of people who are turning internet time into productive and financially-rewarding endeavors.

Here are 3 proven ways you can earn online without investing money:
  • Transcription: Many online transcription jobs do not require mastery of certain fields. Most sites are beginner-friendly and accept workers who successfully hurdle their transcription tests. GoTranscript, TranscribeMe, and Rev are some of the popular transcription sites.
  • Micro-tasking: Micro-tasking jobs are small jobs that can be completed in a short time. Though rates per task are on the low end, they offer regularity and the ability to earn more by doing tons of the same tasks in a day or more. You can try these jobs at MTurk, Appen, Lionbridge, Microworkers, Clickworkers, and Picoworkers.
  • Forum Posting: Paid forum posting can provide side income opportunities for people who have interesting and valuable ideas to share with other people.
Good evening everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Thank you very much for your informative thread about the three proven ways to make money online. I absolutely agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that today people can make money online from the comfort of their own home without any stress since they work alone without a boss over their head checking their work, making complaints and perhaps pushing them to work harder and harder causing them stress in this way. Furthermore, when people work online, they can have flexible working hours so they can arrange their daily schedule as they wish. This means that they can spend more time with their family and friends or do their hobbies. Isn't it wonderful!

As far as the three proven ways are concerned, I find all of them very interesting and profitable at the same time. I have tried micro-tasking and forum posting so far but I have not tried transcription yet. To be honest, my favourite earning way is forum posting because I believe that it is a very easy way to make some money online. I would recommend this earning method and especially Trendri platform to everyone because Trendri is the best-earning forum of all. Thanks a lot again for your helpful post.

Sikapa

Verified member
I will never encourage someone on this forum to work with micro task or micro jobs site for the experience that I have. Though some people manage to make money on micro jobs just to me I see it's a waste of time. I have work with micro job and I have much experience about it and the truth is you will get low pay over a task that you will choose.

The most annoying thing is that sometimes you will just finish a task and submit your proof then they will tell you that your task had expired or something that is annoying. I still have about $2 in one of my micro job account but I can't continue. I will just recommend pay to post forums to every member because is a good way to make money as compared to some other ways to make money online. This is the reason why I like pay to post sites.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have been on pico worker for sometimes and base on how I am seeing the platform , I believe making money with micro task is not really easy because ever since i my account was created on the platforms , I have been trying all my possible means to make something reasonable from the platform , but it seems everything are almost impossible for me to achieve and at the end of the day I will not be able to make even up to half a dollar and this is not really what we need in our online earnings m

If that is what people are experiencing in the platform then, obviously it may not likely be profitable because the stress of making up to 1 Dollars from the platform based on how I am saying is very much.

For transcription, I am here to learn and understand how it work . from someone that understand more , it is quite possible for people to make money with transcription even when I haven't tried it out.

I really have investment in writing , if there is a way of making money as a writer probably that will really help me .

Kendy

Verified member
There are many proven ways to make money online but inasmuch as we have legitimate make money online, there are also 1000 of illegitimate or fraudulent sites parading around in the facade of helping people which are all total lies. Before opting for any money making site, it is pertinent that you conduct your own personal research. I have fallen prey to so many ridiculous and fraudulent site because I just depended on what I read on the frequently asked questions without going deeper or asking questions, this has however taught me a lesson to be more cautious when dealing with online activity.

To me, one of the best and legit ways of making money online for me would be through forum posting, there are different forums online that one can participate although there is no guarantee for anything because I have gotten reviews on some forums that at the end of the day, the site might just shut down wherein the users would not be paid. There are some that banned people inexplicitly and there are some that if you bring up your idea and it conflicts with that of the administrator, you might be as well banned but this is the best way of making money online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Offering freelance services on the internet is one of the best ways you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself presently online. All you need to do is to acquire the right skills and technical know-how of how to offer such skills and you're good to go.

There are so many people who take freelancing as their full-time job and they're making a lot of money from it. It is also important and necessary for you to know that freelancing is not a get-rich-quick scheme because it can take a lot of time before you can be able to get clients that will pay you good amount of money.

Transcription jobs is in need and if you can be able to offer them or different for your platforms you can make some good amount of money for yourself. I know a few people who are into such business online and they are making some tangible amount of money.