General insurance What advise can you offer to one coming into insurance newly?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For instance we are in the capacity of advising others about what they need to know around insurance before opting in. What will you offer to the potential insured in order to avoid choosing premium policy wrongly?

At times agents of insurance companies don't go straight telling us everything we ought to know about each policy plan. Their are other hidden details unknown to people who insured into insurance. We can only know about those unknown details when we seek consultancy from the experienced one who is into insurance.

If I am in the capacity of offering mentorship, I'll go straight to tell the person to ask the insurance agent the policy full FAQ to read and know the terms and conditions involved. And also choose the policy which he or knows can benefit from it, and not squandering hard earned money.

What other advise will you issue to newbies going into insurance?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I would advise anyone coming into insurance Neely to firstly make some general research about it first and then get an agent for some real facts he or she should know about it then make sure the policy opted for is the affordable one without causing some financial issues in the future

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I would advise anyone coming into insurance Neely to firstly make some general research about it first and then get an agent for some real facts he or she should know about it then make sure the policy opted for is the affordable one without causing some financial issues in the future
Are you not going to help the person with some sort of advise to give him or her some ideas about how insurance operated?

Remember the user came to you simply to seek mentorship at first hand, redirecting such user to the agent and telling em few things will simply make em feel alone.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I will advise anyone coming into or thinking of getting insurance plan to first be decisive about the type of policy he or she wants to get, then work on the research aspect, both online and offline research would really help, you could also consult the experts that would let you know more about what you are getting into

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will advise anyone coming into or thinking of getting insurance plan to first be decisive about the type of policy he or she wants to get, then work on the research aspect, both online and offline research would really help, you could also consult the experts that would let you know more about what you are getting into
Making researches and thinking on his or her own, you think it's the solution? Before the person comes to you, he or she is seeking some ideas, basic ideas to get enlightened with insurance dealings and how their policies works in order not to make a mistake when choosing the right plan insuring with any insurance company.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I will advise the newbie to always go for the best insurance package or plan , because there are so many insurance package and plan available online , so going for the best one should be the person goal , and also should be careful of scammers online that might want to scam him or her

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will advise the newbie to always go for the best insurance package or plan , because there are so many insurance package and plan available online , so going for the best one should be the person goal , and also should be careful of scammers online that might want to scam him or her
The scamming aspect is becoming notorious via insurance this days. Some agents are simply fraudulent, flagging the benefits of insurance company they're impersonating on, pretending to be an agent of the insurance company. We should be wary of those fake agents and always confirm before investing baby money with them for insurance premium.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The scamming aspect is becoming notorious via insurance this days. Some agents are simply fraudulent, flagging the benefits of insurance company they're impersonating on, pretending to be an agent of the insurance company. We should be wary of those fake agents and always confirm before investing baby money with them for insurance premium.
Yeah most especially the agents they usually mislead the newbie by telling them the advantage and not disadvantage attached , they won't go deep to educate the newbie about the insurance , so that they would lure them into investing , so it's best for the person to make his own personal research to be more convinced on the policy he would choose