noorjan10

Hi,

I am digital marketer, affiliate marketer, doing this business for almost 5 years. I won’t say that I make millions but I can say I am making my good living.

There are lots of legit ways to make money from home with a very little investment, why people felt for scams.
May be some people want to make quick money and don’t want to invest their time and effort for something which takes little bit time to scale but they don’t want to do it.

What’s your opinion on this ?

I welcome everyone to comment

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
You are very right, a lot of people don't want to invest their time and effort to acquire skill or any form of knowledge that will bring them profit later. Most people want to get rich as fast as possible, that is what made some people victims of Ponzi scheme scam.

There are a lot of online site where money can be made legitimately, all that is needed is to learn the digital skills then you are good to go.

Though I work offline too, but I like to work on paid to post site as I get to make research, learn and also learn. And I also render online services like graphics design, transcribing from one language to another and writing of articles and books on different platforms. Then entertaining people with my musical instrument as well on YouTube.

Then I invest the money gained online on physical things like buying and selling of clothes, shoes and so on, investing in agriculture as well in order to have multiple sources of income

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is always good to have a side hustle added to one's primary source. This is how to make money and additional ones as well. The truth is that we can make money from different sources now so you just have to find the one that will be effort less for you. The thing with side hustle is that you can make money with a little push unlike the main way of making money

My side hustle for now is posting on forum site is what I'm doing consistently and making money off it. The thing is that the money is small but it is still worth it than nothing. So it is good to have patience like you rightly stated to esrn the little you are doing and be sure you would see the money at the end of the day than working on the big site that are all created by scammers.

E

eldavis

The truth of the matter is that these days people do not want to put in the works to earn, especially the young ones, they want to get everything, an easy life without actually working to earn it. Here in my location, you see a lot of young people go into scamming just so they can make quick money, they assume does who try to learn a skill and earn legitimately are fools who do not know what they are doing. I believe they do this because their love for money is just too much and they are willing to do anything for it, without a care if it is morally right or not.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I've always known the fact that the internet is filled with a lot of opportunities but so many people do not take this opportunity is seriously. They always try as much as possible to venture into things that would likely give them easy money and therefore the end up losing everything on the long run.

There are a lot of side hustles I have done in the past and I am still doing and will continue to do. Presently, I work on different forums to make some good amount of money for myself and I'm also learning Amazon Kindle publishing seriously.

Amazon Kindle publishing is a very good way to make some good amount of money on the internet if you're really consistent and have enough knowledge of how it works. Blogging is also another good venture anyone can go into and I am planning going to it in the nearest future because I am a content creator.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Online work through posting in forums is my side hustle currently. It is not much earnings but I am glad that I am earning something on the side. The money I earn here is enough to but me one month's worth of data bundles, call minutes and SMS.

I hope that someday I can learn a better skill that enables me to earn a better amount. It is true that most people want to earn large amounts online the easy way. That is something that I try to avoid at all costs. And it has worked so great for me so far.

People who are greedy for easy money always end up being scammed. That is because they trust anyone who promises them easy money. Well, you should try your best to be patient and learn a genuine skill that you can sell online. It will be worthwhile and last you so long.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi,

I am digital marketer, affiliate marketer, doing this business for almost 5 years. I won’t say that I make millions but I can say I am making my good living.

There are lots of legit ways to make money from home with a very little investment, why people felt for scams.
May be some people want to make quick money and don’t want to invest their time and effort for something which takes little bit time to scale but they don’t want to do it.

What’s your opinion on this ?

I welcome everyone to comment
It is wonderful to make money online. Nice to hear that you are a digital marketer and affiliate marketer. This means that you have some skills. It is true that if you want to make some good money online, you must have the required skills. As far as I am concerned, I make some money online by posting on forums. The truth is that my earnings are low because I do not have the skills to do some freelancing jobs. Anyway, it is better than nothing. :)

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Sometimes I do not have time , but the little spare time I have in my life I concentrate to make money on paid to post platform because for now that is the only one I can do until I am a capable of learning a good digital skill that can give me some money at the end of the month or weeks depending on the type of skills I am learning.

I have so many interests of learning digital skills such as forex or cryptocurrency trading , and also at the same time I am interested to learn order such as website development or application development . These are cool skills that can equally give someone reasonable amount of money at the end of the month or weeks depending on how you are doing it. There are a lot of skills to be learnt depending on my choice of selection.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I do not have time , but the little spare time I have in my life I concentrate to make money on paid to post platform because for now that is the only one I can do until I am a capable of learning a good digital skill that can give me some money at the end of the month or weeks depending on the type of skills I am learning.

I have so many interests of learning digital skills such as forex or cryptocurrency trading , and also at the same time I am interested to learn order such as website development or application development . These are cool skills that can equally give someone reasonable amount of money at the end of the month or weeks depending on how you are doing it. There are a lot of skills to be learnt depending on my choice of selection.

I remember the time when I had a day job. It was one of the hardest time of my life. I had to work for seven hours and then and used to come home late at night. I used to sleep early in the morning and get up during the evening time. I had very little time for any kind of side hustle at all. However, I still used to manage my schedule to some extent and do some extra tasks.

1) Working on micro job sites.

I used to work on micro job sites. I still work on a few micro job sites as well. However, the fact of the matter is that I do not make that much money on micro job sites as there are not many micro jobs available on most of the platforms. Therefore, I consider it as a side hustle.

2) Working on paid to post forums

This is one of my main duties and not a side hustle, actually. However, for most of the people in the world, working on paid to post forums might be a side hustle and many people actually love to work on paid forums. Working on paid to post forums could earn you some extra income.