Weight Lose through Exercise.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Regular exercise of the body without taking some weight loss pills, can help regulate facts to go down to normalcy. So daily routine exercise is always necessary not only for regulation of our weight or losing weight, but for general fitness level. Exercise can help replenish the weak muscles and tissues caused by the accumulation of too many fat and oil food's that causes fatigue and weakness of the body. It is always advisable for a sport person to eat vegetables and fruits that is rich in calcium, in order to help replenish the bones and tissues etc. Make a schedule for your daily routine exercise, to keep steady fitness and watch your weight. Exercise boost good health and hinder undue body fatigue.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with you that to lose weight even when sleeping, it is good to build muscles, muscles burns fat even at rest. This is why I'm always at the gym, I needed a motivator to help me reach my desired weight and I think I will get there very soon. To build muscles isn't even about only exercise, there are also foods one can eat to fasten the process. But in all consistency is key for weight loss. Anyone seeking to lose weight needs to exercise daily at least 30-60 minutes daily. Training exercises is next for me though it sounds tedious already.