Weight Lose through Exercise.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Laughs, indeed, aging is never a friend of mankind. That's why we try as much as we can to build a wonderful career then reap its benefits long time and stay off from stress doing old age when it is said to be a period of rest and not suffering in order to enjoy long life. I wouldn't stress my body much during old age.
Yes that is really true and there will be a certain times in our life in which some of the things we are doing now if we do it excessively as we used to do in our teenage age will even be a problem to our health, that is why people advised that we should try as much as possible to explore our life and make the best of it

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I never tested my blood sugar before I am simply living a blind life in that aspect. My church mate and a friend of mine contracted high sugar deficiency at an early age of 21. The sugar quantity in his body is excessive, which could've led to his untimely had the mother not taken him to the hospital to checkmate his health status.
It is now dangerous that people are now developing high blood sugar even at the age of 21, what is the meaning of all this does it really mean that people will start having cancer when they are not even up to the age of 40 ? In this case the world will be struggling because they will be increase of cancer and death in the nearest future if this should continue.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I have never seen someone below the age of 25 having diabetes before or high blood sugar, but sometimes even if this might happen it is always on a very rare circumstances, to be very sincere with you I've never gone for blood sugar test to check if my blood sugar test is high. But what of you have you gone for blood sugar test before ?
I never tested my blood sugar before I am simply living a blind life in that aspect. My church mate and a friend of mine contracted high sugar deficiency at an early age of 21. The sugar quantity in his body is excessive, which could've led to his untimely had the mother not taken him to the hospital to checkmate his health status.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Everyone ought to go for diabetes test provided you're an adult. Haven't you seen someone at the age of 19 having high sugar levels before? If the doctor discover your blood sugar level is high, he'll simply give you supplements, drugs that will help reduce it and tell you to take precautions too, avoid sugar contains alot.
Well I have never seen someone below the age of 25 having diabetes before or high blood sugar, but sometimes even if this might happen it is always on a very rare circumstances, to be very sincere with you I've never gone for blood sugar test to check if my blood sugar test is high. But what of you have you gone for blood sugar test before ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Do you really think it is necessary for people below the age of 40 to go for diabetes and high blood pressure check ? I don't really think people are likely to develop high blood pressure and at that age . Most people start developing it from 40 years and above but are likely to happen from 50 and 60s up. Below that age to me is not really necessary such test, maybe you can check for malaria or something related to that.
Everyone ought to go for diabetes test provided you're an adult. Haven't you seen someone at the age of 19 having high sugar levels before? If the doctor discover your blood sugar level is high, he'll simply give you supplements, drugs that will help reduce it and tell you to take precautions too, avoid sugar contains alot.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, not only those at 40 and above, should keep to this health rules, it is meant for everyone to keep, it's necessary for our personal well-being. I don't know how one will simply neglect his health, not going for check ups at least once in six months. It's very much worthwhile to be watch over our health status to avoid unexpected health dangers.
Do you really think it is necessary for people below the age of 40 to go for diabetes and high blood pressure check ? I don't really think people are likely to develop high blood pressure and at that age . Most people start developing it from 40 years and above but are likely to happen from 50 and 60s up. Below that age to me is not really necessary such test, maybe you can check for malaria or something related to that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Doctors always advise if you are above the age of 40 you should try as much as possible to get yourself tested of blood sugar and you should always try as much as possible to monitor your blood pressure so you won't develop stroke or debetes,but some men do not really care to take all these things serious and they do not even put it into consideration . We really have to wake up seriously.
Lol, not only those at 40 and above, should keep to this health rules, it is meant for everyone to keep, it's necessary for our personal well-being. I don't know how one will simply neglect his health, not going for check ups at least once in six months. It's very much worthwhile to be watch over our health status to avoid unexpected health dangers.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, some men don't know about relaxing the mind and relieving the stress through excercises. They thought it's all about chasing money and eating good food alone can promote health. If you don't go on a regular check up, it can hamper the well-being and again, irregular excercises can also become a problem for one who doesn't care about checking for his or her health status.
Doctors always advise if you are above the age of 40 you should try as much as possible to get yourself tested of blood sugar and you should always try as much as possible to monitor your blood pressure so you won't develop stroke or debetes,but some men do not really care to take all these things serious and they do not even put it into consideration . We really have to wake up seriously.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is exactly the truth and this is also one of the reason men are always likely to die faster than women because men are the one that goes through all the stress and some men are so ignorance that upon all the stress they are going through they do not even care to observe their body medically. We have to take care of our body both medically and practically
Yes, some men don't know about relaxing the mind and relieving the stress through excercises. They thought it's all about chasing money and eating good food alone can promote health. If you don't go on a regular check up, it can hamper the well-being and again, irregular excercises can also become a problem for one who doesn't care about checking for his or her health status.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, we don't need hard task in our lives, we need to work smartly this time to keep our body free from stress and undue strain. When you're doing lots of hard labour, it has negative effect during old age, that's why you see lots of persons today suffering from complications of illness which makes them spend a lot.
This is exactly the truth and this is also one of the reason men are always likely to die faster than women because men are the one that goes through all the stress and some men are so ignorance that upon all the stress they are going through they do not even care to observe their body medically. We have to take care of our body both medically and practically

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes that is really true and there will be a certain times in our life in which some of the things we are doing now if we do it excessively as we used to do in our teenage age will even be a problem to our health, that is why people advised that we should try as much as possible to explore our life and make the best of it
Yes, we don't need hard task in our lives, we need to work smartly this time to keep our body free from stress and undue strain. When you're doing lots of hard labour, it has negative effect during old age, that's why you see lots of persons today suffering from complications of illness which makes them spend a lot.

raaman

Valued Contributor
If you have decided to exercise at home only and do not want to waste your hard earned money on a gym, then it is very important and valuable on your part to know how to exercise properly at home.

With free weights, you can use them for a full range of exercises that include curls, squats, deadlifts and stretches. All of these exercises work on different muscle groups of the body.

If you are trying to lose weight through physical exercise, resistance or strength training is often considered one of the best ways to lose weight. It is because muscles burn more calories, even when they are at rest.

Empress

Verified member
Exercise is very good for those that actually wish to lose weight though exercise also have other benefits but exercise is really an effective way of losing weight because exercise burns fat in the body and also makes us fit so doing exercises for body weight lose is a good idea.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well it might be very difficult for you to engage in spot just like you are doing now because even if you are trying you will still be weak because naturally the body was not meant engaged in something for a long time. sometimes it is only at old age that most people rest from what they used to do. Aging is not a friend to humanity.
Laughs, indeed, aging is never a friend of mankind. That's why we try as much as we can to build a wonderful career then reap its benefits long time and stay off from stress doing old age when it is said to be a period of rest and not suffering in order to enjoy long life. I wouldn't stress my body much during old age.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, that's for sure, exercise can help you get replenish when you encounter weak bones. I've been a sports person from my time as a teen, I am still doing sports at the moment. I am not planning to retire from it anything soon even when I am.old I'll still engage in sports cos it keeps my body all day fit.
Well it might be very difficult for you to engage in spot just like you are doing now because even if you are trying you will still be weak because naturally the body was not meant engaged in something for a long time. sometimes it is only at old age that most people rest from what they used to do. Aging is not a friend to humanity.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow you are a deep researcher because it seems as you have a lot of understanding about so many things even including those things that are not on your own area of concentration. You have made me to understand the importance of exercise as you said it can help to replenish weak muscle that has been occupied by fat.
Lol, that's for sure, exercise can help you get replenish when you encounter weak bones. I've been a sports person from my time as a teen, I am still doing sports at the moment. I am not planning to retire from it anything soon even when I am.old I'll still engage in sports cos it keeps my body all day fit.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
When working out at home, it is truly best to do your own good research in order to do workouts that best suit your goal. This is because at home, you don't enjoy the privilege of being guided by a trainer. But you can be your own trainee through learning and experimenting.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Regular exercise of the body without taking some weight loss pills, can help regulate facts to go down to normalcy. So daily routine exercise is always necessary not only for regulation of our weight or losing weight, but for general fitness level. Exercise can help replenish the weak muscles and tissues caused by the accumulation of too many fat and oil food's that causes fatigue and weakness of the body. It is always advisable for a sport person to eat vegetables and fruits that is rich in calcium, in order to help replenish the bones and tissues etc. Make a schedule for your daily routine exercise, to keep steady fitness and watch your weight. Exercise boost good health and hinder undue body fatigue.
Wow you are a deep researcher because it seems as you have a lot of understanding about so many things even including those things that are not on your own area of concentration. You have made me to understand the importance of exercise as you said it can help to replenish weak muscle that has been occupied by fat.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
People like me do not need weight loss, I was having more weight that my body fitness for years, but during covid time, I lost extra weight without doing any exercise and sitting at home. During normal times I used to have long walks to go to transport, that helped my legs but not weight. Now I am in fit body with less exercise. I think it is just diet that we have to check, I was eating more during normal days. And not to forget that, we must have to keep doing exercise to keep our health and body fit. By the way, there is no problem with heavyweight championship like weight.

Sprite1950

A brisk walk should never be underestimated. I used to walk my granddaughter to and from school twice a day. It was a brisk 12 minute walk which amounted to 48 minutes a day Monday to Friday. When she became old enough to walk by herself I stopped walking altogether. It was nice not to have to rush in the morning but I noticed that I put on half a stone within a month. I wish I had continued with it because it didn't take too much time out of my day and it would have kept my weight stable. After the New Year I intend to start walking again to see if I can lose that half stone I gained.