Webtalk: Image sharing social platform

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Webtalk is one of the emerging social network in the market globally. It is like any other social networks like fb, instagram, etc where you can follow people and conversate with them and of course, you can post the content you like. Here, earnings are quite a few methods which I will discuss ahead in the post.

Here, you have to signup to the account and fill your profile till 100% which you can see on right corner of dashboard page as shown, so that you are eligible to take payouts after you reach the threshold.
Screenshot 2021-01-01 073122.png

Many business enterpreneurs are using this site. As I am from India, It's not quite popular here but certainly it will gain fame ahead in future. You can earn via likes you got on posts, content you liked of people and time you spend on the platform. It's petty good as you can chat with people about the business if you are in or discuss with educated people on the site. Notifications of rewards you get will be notified on the rewards section on dashboard page as shown:
Screenshot 2021-01-01 073025.png

I personally don't think as a earning platform as the first priority because of certain reasons:
1. Payment threshold is very high: 100$ which you will need a lot to attain if you don't have so much engagement and unless you purchase their premium version.
2. Profile completion has some issue as I am a student now.( You can also check if you have any issue.)

If you reach the payment threshold limit, payment is sent via Paypal to you then.

Last edited: