Way to earn free bitcoin

Daykas

Like any other asset, the principle of buying low and selling high applies to Bitcoin. The most popular way of amassing the currency is through buying on a Bitcoin exchange, but there are many other ways to earn and own Bitcoin like mining with cryptotab browser.
And also by mining of the Bitcoin which is kind of hard with way things Bitcoin is rising nowadays.
What other way of earning do you know??

Finger Geek

Verified member
Mining with crypto tab browser is a waste of time. I have used it more than a week and I didn't earn upto 100 satoshi. Also I did not receive the one dollar bonus they promised.
Looking at there option to upgrade to a pro member. I calculated it and I see that it doesn't worth it because I am month I will not earn up to $2

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view I don't really know how to earn free bitcoin but I have heard about Bitcoin mining from any site. I believe it to be scam, I don't really know if it's legit. Because mining bitcoin is the only way to earn free bitcoin apart from that I don't think there's any other way in which you can earn free Bitcoin. You have to buy and invest in Bitcoin

Victor001

They are several ways to earn Bitcoin,but as you know anything that comes freely comes with stress and in most cases less beneficial, possible ways you can earn Bitcoin is through faucet buy doing small online task like clicking ads,ptc etc. Another way is through airdrops token and it's usually limited to given task.you can equally earn Bitcoin by minning this requires energy and power.

Teatea

Don't even think about mining bitcoin, it is a total waste of time and your efforts will end with nothing to show for it. If you need some bitcoin, buy from exchangers or trading platform and you can now invest to increase it. But most of the platforms that will promise to reward with bitcoin will only use you to earn on their site and they won't pay. I've tried several sites and they didn't pay.

marcusfe

The is most time wasting activities that I've ever participated in. I downloaded this browser with the hope of mining some Bitcoin but I realized that for over a week I couldn't mine up to 50 cents. Even sometimes I was asked to download some apps to in order to continue to mine but I discovered that all is a waste of time.

Mining of bitcoin with crypto browsers does it actually pay? Because after I mined for a whole day, two days and more what I got was not feasible and even upon that they asked me to pay a certain amount in order to upgrade to pro I didn't do that because by then I thought the site was a scam but some people earns from it.

PICKFORD

Verified member
you can earn free bitcoin through many ways but the one that I have withdraw from is it's cryptotab. it is simple and easy but it takes time but you can do this for a year and something profitable can come out from it. if you can combine two three four phones in the mining sites through hotspot It won't have to take up to a year before you can make something good out of it.