Waste disposal and your health.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Human beings have the tendency to engage in activities and practices that involve environmental waste disposal . We may be a chef or we may be a self-employed business owner . And at some point of the day usually the end of every day we have refuse accumulated in our dustbin I'm ready for disposal . In some countries usually developing country in West Africa people are not properly thought and I weigh about how refuse and Wasted unwanted materials should be properly disposed . No wonder in most cases waste disposal are usually done by the roadside of a major road which is absolutely bad and can ruin the reputation of such a country by outsiders . In order to avoid this from happening proper waste disposal tutorial should be taught by every government of a country there by providing facilities to aid easy and proper waste disposal .

The government should make a law concerning my mental sanitation . Environmental sanitation simply means setting aside a particular day where every human being in a particular country or state should join hand to clean his or her environment and failure to abide by such law the individual must be rusticated and punished . Public waste bins , should be provided by the government in different sectors of the country mostly at major roads and including feeder roads so as to make the dumping of refuse done easier and properly .