WANTING TO MAKE MONEY

Yakub02

Banned
If I want to start making money,at what stage should I start, is it not early to start looking for money at ten.
Oh at ten , can I source for Money if I have the skills required? These days , going to conventional schools, primary school, secondary and higher institution. Can this guarantee money making.
Should I just go and learn apprenticeship on particular line of skills and establish it rather than go conventional school because my brothers that have gone to school are still jobless.

The president of my country today was the military president in 1984. Then he told us youth are the leaders of tomorrow.

This message of him made me to be hopeful that perhaps I can also become one of the leaders of my country.
To my surprise this same person that has grown old is still the president and commander in chief of armed forces.
African leaders are building university, polytechnics, colleges o education but little of technical college.

How can we be versatile in producing machine that will make us to be an exporting country.

Making money is not through conventional education but through what you can offer through your skill.

If I need to make money or advice my children on making money I would rather tell them to go directly learning skills the will make them to get money on time.

Even nowadays money answers everything. Rich people are the determinants of every affairs.

I would rather go an learn skills to get money rather than wasting my time going to school that does not pay.