Wakanow: Get Cashback on flights

King bell

VIP Contributor
Wakanow is a great platform for those looking to save money on their next flight. With their Cashback on flights offer, customers can get up to 5% of their total flight cost back in their account. The cashback is automatically applied in the form of Wakanow Points when booking a flight, and the points can then be used to pay for future flights.

The platform is easy to use and the process of booking a flight follows the standard steps of selecting a destination, entering passenger details and payment information. Customers can also choose to pay with Wakanow Points, which makes the overall process even easier and more convenient.

The customer service team is responsive and helpful, and they provide support in a timely manner. The team is available 24/7 and can be contacted via email, phone or live chat.

Overall, Wakanow is a great platform for those looking to save money on their next flight. Their Cashback on flights offer is great for customers looking to get some of their money back and the platform is easy to use. The customer service team is also very helpful and makes the overall process more convenient. Highly recommended.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have used the application before to book a flight and I have to say I was impressed by the sleek user interface. It also made booking for flight look so easy. A process that was tedious. The cashback thing is very real. No sugar coating it. It is what it is. You get a percentage of your cash back on flights in a time where flights are at an all-time high. I absolutely love this app for booking flights.

I recommend it for everyone who needs to fly. I also recommend it for flight booking agents as it would cut the cost of providing their service of flight booking. It can book flights from all local routes in Nigeria. Their customer care service is top class and second to none. This is a powerful app that gives cashback and I am impressed with it. My next flight bookings would book.