VPN( virtual private network) what are their uses??

Ajebo25

Verified member
Virtual private network which is abbreviated as VPN is an app or are apps which is used to access websites which isn't allowed in a region or blocked by the government or to create anonymity online in order not to be tracked by hackers or the government's these apps usually comes in real and fake times they are paid VPN which only allows to be connected to different many countries and there are free VPN which can only connect to a country this free vpns are usually fake it can't protect you neither can eat create an an immunity for you online.

There are free vpns which have proving to work this VPN also gives free Data like Stark VPN. Star VPN also works like paid VPN it protects you from being tracked online and lets you access websites which are restricted to your location therefore the use for VPN also importance for there can be used to access all download apps on Play store and app store which are restricted to your location. VPN can also be used to access apps that cannot be used in your location thereby making VPN and important art in the society do you think women should be banned?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
VPN serve tremendous purposes online, keeping one anonymous, whereas some use it to perform malicious things online, by operating anonymous. I don't use VPN at the moment, because I am not trying to hide my identity, I can only use it when I'm accessing a website that is red flagged, in order to stay at safety, to avoid exposing my personal data to malicious hackers, to avoid loss of funds, or information that will be used to harm me in the future. And again, we should perform a test to make sure that the site we are visiting is protected or encrypted with SSL certificate security, which will help hide our information and keep it safe without exposing it to the site owner. This days I don't drop sensitive information online, because I want to stay away from being scammed. Fraudulent users have resorted in using many ways to scam other users online, that's why we need to apply sense as well and stay updated with all their traps.
VPN is essential in that aspect keeping us private, hiding the information about us when ever we logged in to a site we thinking it isn't secured.

Snot

It’s considered that a typical VPN user is someone who wants to hide his online activity from everyone.

Suba

Staff member
The positive use of VPN is mainly for transferring data/documents on a corporate network. making it difficult for hackers to track down. Your data will be disguised as random letters and numbers known as encryption. When you use a VPN, the connection is hassle free, because you are using a private line. To access local content, Netflix often only broadcasts movies for certain locations or countries, so if you use a VPN that matches the country where the movie is broadcast then you will be able to access it.

uforwealth

Verified member
The benefits that come from using VPN are numerous. Any restricted website can be bypassed with the aid of real Virtual Private Network.

With the use of vpn you can make money on websites where your country IP address is not allowed. For example Nigeria IP address is not allowed on FeaturePoints. So, Nigerians are not allowed on FeaturePoints to make easy money by taking a 2 minutes survey or downloading and testing apps .

The only best solution for Nigerians to access Featurepoint official website is to use VPN. However they must be very careful because there are fake and original VPN on the internet. So, they should make sure that the one they want to use is real and reliable so that they can avoid being banned.

Many people have lost their earnings on Featurepoints because they use unreliable VPN and were detected by Featurepoints powerful software. This suggests that FeaturePoints is not easy to access for restricted countries.