Postbucks.net with it's fake VPN issue

Finger Geek

Verified member
Postbucks is a paid to post forum just like trendri forum. It is also a new forum which it's name was recently changed from cryotoable to postbuck. Before this one the owner had a forum before the forum was sold and I was a user there. He also paid me when I requested for my payment and it was fast.

So when I saw that he is the owner of this new forum and because I have worked with him before an I believe him, I joined this new one. So far the forum has been good but the one of the thing I don't like about the forum it that the payment is low as the rate for a post reply is $0.01 while that of a thread $0.015. But this is not much of a problem because since it is legit, there is nothing much to worry about.

Recently I tried to login to my account and the next thing that I saw is that my account has been banned due to VPN. I was like who is using VPN. I don't have VPN on my phone so how come I am using a VPN. So I chat him on forumcoin and he showed me the screenshot of the list of up that I have used. And I was like this is not a sign that I am using VPN. Only the three last digit of the IP was changed. And this can only be done by Opera browser. I use Opera browser and that is how Opera does. I use Opera to browse everyday because of the free data that they give and the reason I use Opera free data is because 1gb is not enough for me in 2 days. I told him this but he has not unbanned me. So when using postbucks, you should be careful so that you will not be banned for using VPN when you are not using it like me.