Do you use VPN to access survey sites restricting your country?

It is no longer a new thing that some survey sites have very strict geographical restrictions and they tend to favour only people from tier 1 countries. If your country is not among the top tier countries, you can set up a profile, but getting a survey notification invite would be something that is almost impossible. You would also get disqualified always from the few invites you could be lucky to get.
This kind of challenge has made a lot of people to give up on earning from survey sites which offer one of the best ways of making money online.

Despite all these, it is still possible to access some of these sites using a very good VPN. And you will be getting survey invites like citizens of those countries you changed your location to, this making cool money.
Do you do this? Are there any repercussions of doing this? Also, does one risk getting banned at withdrawal stage when it's discovered you have been using VPN?

Kennysplash

It is no longer a new thing that some survey sites have very strict geographical restrictions and they tend to favour only people from tier 1 countries. If your country is not among the top tier countries, you can set up a profile, but getting a survey notification invite would be something that is almost impossible. You would also get disqualified always from the few invites you could be lucky to get.
This kind of challenge has made a lot of people to give up on earning from survey sites which offer one of the best ways of making money online.

Despite all these, it is still possible to access some of these sites using a very good VPN. And you will be getting survey invites like citizens of those countries you changed your location to, this making cool money.
Do you do this? Are there any repercussions of doing this? Also, does one risk getting banned at withdrawal stage when it's discovered you have been using VPN?
Yes, I tried it sometime like that but it doesn't work. They detect you are using VPN and disqualify you right away. I guess the proponents of the surveys are from top tier countries, therefore they want response from these countries alone as well. I have never successfully done a top paying survey, once they see that I am from Africa sorry bro. But it is not supposed to be that way, although we also have some surveys that claim to pay Africans, they mostly turn out to be scam or waste of time. The rewards are nothing to write home about. Anyway nothing spoils, they can hold their surveys, we also find something else to do.

Yes, I tried it sometime like that but it doesn't work. They detect you are using VPN and disqualify you right away. I guess the proponents of the surveys are from top tier countries, therefore they want response from these countries alone as well. I have never successfully done a top paying survey, once they see that I am from Africa sorry bro. But it is not supposed to be that way, although we also have some surveys that claim to pay Africans, they mostly turn out to be scam or waste of time. The rewards are nothing to write home about. Anyway nothing spoils, they can hold their surveys, we also find something else to do.
Funny, but true. Even though we are being denied the opportunity to earn from surveys, we can easily channel our attention to other earning opportunities, even though they may be more demanding, we should not relent but Continue putting in more efforts. With this, you can earn even more than some people that are qualified to take surveys.

I know of some of my friends who use VPN to earn from surveys and I do not think they have ever been disqualified because they have been doing it for long now without any hitches since last year that I got to know.
I do not have enough memory space though so I don't bother to install the VPN applications, I would have tried my luck to see