Volutic Get Paid to Read Emails

velja88

How to earn with Volutic?
On your desktop, tablet or mobile. Simply open email sent by Volutic, read, click the ad, stay for the predetermined amount of time and get paid.

<<<Account Inactivity>>>
There are 2 types of account inactivity:

==>15 days of no email click/visit;
If you do not visit/click any email ad within 15 days, your account becomes inactive.To activate it again,you simply have to login your account.
==>90 days of inactivity;
If you do not login into your account within 90 days, your account becomes permanently inactive.

I was browsing an internet forum when I stumbled upon a new platform called Volutic.

This website claims you can make money simply by opening emails on your PC, phone, or tablet.
In this review, I am going to cover everything you need to know about this site and give you my honest opinion.

Volutic is a free platform where you can get paid just for “reading” emails from your phone, tablet, or PC.

You can also make money by inviting friends to Volutic. I will explain more about the referral program later.

After thorough research, I could not identify anything suspicious about Volutic.

So, yes. I believe Volutic is a legit site, at least for now!

I have seen many people showing screenshots of payments on the Beermoney forum.

Besides, the website is very transparent as they have a list of the recent payouts.
Every time someone gets paid, Volutic will display the payment’s details such as the date, time, cash amount, and country.

Only the name of the person will not be available due to privacy.