Voluntic - Earn money by reading email

J

JaneNguyen

1, How do I get paid?
They pay through FaucetPay.io, BTC
The minimum payout is 0.2 USD and it is instant.

2, How does it work?
You'll earn by reading email (0,0016$/one email) and referral (they pay you $1 for every referral when your referral earns $1)

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I have used this paid to read email i.e. Volutic. I spent a lot of time to read their emails, that came daily. But, in the end when I went to apply for withdrawal, they also gave me an error. I don't know why but it shows an error something like "balance error". It happened to me same in the site called "clickgenie". There also, while applying for withdrawal it shows the same error.

I also saw one youtube video showing it's fake and the guy who made the video was getting same error multiple times. Also, I contacted their support panel, but they never replied till date. Do you have received money in your Payoneer account through it?

Mitchlasut

1, How do I get paid?
2, How does it work?
You'll earn by reading email (0,0016$/one email) and referral (they pay you $1 for every referral when your referral earns $1)
ITS scam its real? can u prove it by screen shot

Kennysplash

Verified member
1, How do I get paid?
2, How does it work?
Volutic do not pay, dont waste your time on it. When you reach the withdrawal threshold all you get is error when you try to withdraw. It is scam site. This is why I don't find pleasure in doing these small tasks anymore. I prefer spending all my time in posting forums and getting good payment. Volutic to begin with has very small pay, they pay a mere $0.0006 per email you read. It took a lot of time and effort to reach the threshold and when I was hoping I will get something I did not get paid. Dont waste your precious time on it.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have used this paid to read email i.e. Volutic. I spent a lot of time to read their emails, that came daily. But, in the end when I went to apply for withdrawal, they also gave me an error. I don't know why but it shows an error something like "balance error". It happened to me same in the site called "clickgenie". There also, while applying for withdrawal it shows the same error.

I also saw one youtube video showing it's fake and the guy who made the video was getting same error multiple times. Also, I contacted their support panel, but they never replied till date. Do you have received money in your Payoneer account through it?

Solution