Voluntic - Earn money by reading email

J

JaneNguyen

1, How do I get paid?
They pay through FaucetPay.io, BTC
The minimum payout is 0.2 USD and it is instant.

2, How does it work?
You'll earn by reading email (0,0016$/one email) and referral (they pay you $1 for every referral when your referral earns $1)

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I have used this paid to read email i.e. Volutic. I spent a lot of time to read their emails, that came daily. But, in the end when I went to apply for withdrawal, they also gave me an error. I don't know why but it shows an error something like "balance error". It happened to me same in the site called "clickgenie". There also, while applying for withdrawal it shows the same error.

I also saw one youtube video showing it's fake and the guy who made the video was getting same error multiple times. Also, I contacted their support panel, but they never replied till date. Do you have received money in your Payoneer account through it?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I too have experience that after spending enough time site run away with my earning. So it is not good to join any site still we are not assured that it is paying and legit site. It is also my suggestion that we suggest site about which we are assured that it is paying to members.
I saw where people are busy posting about volutic given put reward for reviewing emails. I don't think volutic still pays, it will just take their hard work off and offering them no reward. I just learn not to give my time for it after getting negative reviews about the site, volutic.

anil02

Verified member
I was thinking volutic have closed down long time ago? Has it started rewarding people again?? The last time i checked at trustpilot i saw too many negative reviews about them. That made me not to be interested in joining the site, because i never wanted to fall victim of scam. But if they've reactivated reward and start paying again, then its a good thing.
I too have experience that after spending enough time site run away with my earning. So it is not good to join any site still we are not assured that it is paying and legit site. It is also my suggestion that we suggest site about which we are assured that it is paying to members.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Earning is much slow, to earn 1 cent we have to read 6 email. How many emails we have in a day. It is good with this site that minimum payout is lower. If we will get more than 10 email in day than it is good site to earn. Send it URl so we can check this site. Do you get payment from this site? Also post here proof of payment. thanks
I was thinking volutic have closed down long time ago? Has it started rewarding people again?? The last time i checked at trustpilot i saw too many negative reviews about them. That made me not to be interested in joining the site, because i never wanted to fall victim of scam. But if they've reactivated reward and start paying again, then its a good thing.

anil02

Verified member
1, How do I get paid?

2, How does it work?
You'll earn by reading email (0,0016$/one email) and referral (they pay you $1 for every referral when your referral earns $1)
Earning is much slow, to earn 1 cent we have to read 6 email. How many emails we have in a day. It is good with this site that minimum payout is lower. If we will get more than 10 email in day than it is good site to earn. Send it URl so we can check this site. Do you get payment from this site? Also post here proof of payment. thanks

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Is even better they didn't even ask someone to pay for VIP upgradation ,they scam people of their valueble time,we could even be helping them because if they were legit we could have make the community to improve, grow and More money will be added to the company's account, unfortunately they paid people with evil when we try to help them,
Laughs. That's fraud at its best. I always feel so bad when I'm scammed off my money, time and energy to do task online. I'm just lucky i didn't embark on this particular one. That's how i lost my hard earned money at TCPgaming. I guess you remembered that forum, which scammed all of us our hard earned money given excuses of payment.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Scammers don't reason the way you do, they're just in the internet to scam people off their money and ho away to create another scamming site. That's how it will be till end of time, or their time elapsing on earth. That's why you seek others opinion who is experienced about such site to tell you his view around the site before going on to sign up.
Is even better they didn't even ask someone to pay for VIP upgradation ,they scam people of their valueble time,we could even be helping them because if they were legit we could have make the community to improve, grow and More money will be added to the company's account, unfortunately they paid people with evil when we try to help them,

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow this is serious, they should have just find a way they can to make sure that they still maintain their integrity,I don't see the need for them to shut down just like that, they should have just look for another ways they can generate extra income to me, this is an example of starting a business without proper analysation of how you will bget some money to pay people who work for you.
Scammers don't reason the way you do, they're just in the internet to scam people off their money and ho away to create another scamming site. That's how it will be till end of time, or their time elapsing on earth. That's why you seek others opinion who is experienced about such site to tell you his view around the site before going on to sign up.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have used this paid to read email i.e. Volutic. I spent a lot of time to read their emails, that came daily. But, in the end when I went to apply for withdrawal, they also gave me an error. I don't know why but it shows an error something like "balance error". It happened to me same in the site called "clickgenie". There also, while applying for withdrawal it shows the same error.

I also saw one youtube video showing it's fake and the guy who made the video was getting same error multiple times. Also, I contacted their support panel, but they never replied till date. Do you have received money in your Payoneer account through it?
That's the trick. At times I don't always fall for offer that are too juicy and that comes easily. You don't expect someone to be paying you as high as that for reading emails. Anyway, I haven't tried it and may be I will have a better view of it after checking the website out myself.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yeah, volutic is a scam site. It was a paying one before before it suddenly shut down. Its a shame that volutic never stayed long in the earning industry. I was having high hope for this site when i first noticed it, i even signed up to it. But discovered its simply scam when i read its scamming notice at trustpilot.
Wow this is serious, they should have just find a way they can to make sure that they still maintain their integrity,I don't see the need for them to shut down just like that, they should have just look for another ways they can generate extra income to me, this is an example of starting a business without proper analysation of how you will bget some money to pay people who work for you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was about mentioning you to come and see about this new site if it something we can making some extra bucks online but unfortunately I saw you posted that it is a scam ,so that means there is no need for us to engage on the site, it's just so nice to always know that you are really expert in most of this online stuff.
Yeah, volutic is a scam site. It was a paying one before before it suddenly shut down. Its a shame that volutic never stayed long in the earning industry. I was having high hope for this site when i first noticed it, i even signed up to it. But discovered its simply scam when i read its scamming notice at trustpilot.

Salimo 92

1, How do I get paid?

2, How does it work?
As I heard and see in Beermoney Forum that this site turned to be a SCAM , unfortunately I didn't receive any payment with them , when you ask for withdrawal they shown you this message " balance error " but I think many users got paid before that , the site was paying via FP and Payeer .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Volutic is a scam, don't waste your time there. I've gotten many reviews about the site, about its current state. It is no longer paying its hard working members. I was trying to earn from the site when i heard from it. But immediately i read review elsewhere, i wasn't convinced to get started with volutic email review site. I'm just focused on the site that rewards me, i don't like wasting my time for nothing.
I was about mentioning you to come and see about this new site if it something we can making some extra bucks online but unfortunately I saw you posted that it is a scam ,so that means there is no need for us to engage on the site, it's just so nice to always know that you are really expert in most of this online stuff.

desktroc

A new web application has been setup in order to make 1.25 to 1.35 USD of every dollar you invest! It uses AI to detect most typed keywords on popular platforms and then provides the related advertising.
Once a client has bought an item lets say 100$, a cash back of 10$ in received. 4.5$ goes to the affiliate program and the 5.5$ goes to you. This is how the 35% ROI works, you can withdraw the profits and reinvest part of the cashback to make the robot(ai) generate more revenues. No need to invest now, you can try using a $50 gift voucher.

Register via my link to earn 50$:

1. Follow AI marketing link
ai.marketing/en/campaign/atknna5pmt

2 . Must click the "Brain Icon"

3. You may choose to apply the gift separately by navigating to the 'Top up' menu, choose gift certificate, then enter the code:
GYUB-YYZ2-2SK3-JOUN

4. Give about 2-3 days for advertising campaign to start.

5. After you spent all 50$, invest 20-60$ if you want to earn faster and get more cashback. I recommend investing 100-200$ or more.

6 Use Crypto to withdraw/invest your money from ai.marketing.

So to resume, by investing only 100$(or nothing if you are using the $50 voucher), within one year you may end up with more than 10x the initial amount yearly or more than 35% return each month by reinvesting the cashback each time!

Happy to make 1.25 to 1.35 USD of every dollar you invest!

More info on : youtube.com/watch?v=KHGG_bKt9SY

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Volutic is a scam, don't waste your time there. I've gotten many reviews about the site, about its current state. It is no longer paying its hard working members. I was trying to earn from the site when i heard from it. But immediately i read review elsewhere, i wasn't convinced to get started with volutic email review site. I'm just focused on the site that rewards me, i don't like wasting my time for nothing.

Shigobad2020

1, How do I get paid?
2, How does it work?
I thinking like the site already , for a site to be paying as low as $0.2 for a payout,that means its legit, all you need to do is read mails and reffer people and thats all,
Please is the site still paying, I wanna try my luck and see how it goes.

Mitchlasut

1, How do I get paid?
2, How does it work?
Volutic do not pay, dont waste your time on it. When you reach the withdrawal threshold all you get is error when you try to withdraw. It is scam site. This is why I don't find pleasure in doing these small tasks anymore. I prefer spending all my time in posting forums and getting good payment. Volutic to begin with has very small pay, they pay a mere $0.0006 per email you read. It took a lot of time and effort to reach the threshold and when I was hoping I will get something I did not get paid. Dont waste your precious time on it.
wooww thanks for information dude
im almost to join there