Vendo machines has no expense for attendant

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been to Japan twice and what I have noticed are the vendo machines that sell drinks and snacks. In our hotel room there is a pantry that has several vendo machines for the guests who need a drink or snack. In the streets the vendo machine is like
IMG_5880 vendo machine.JPG

As per my research the vendo machine is better for profit than having a small store with an attendant. They rent the vendo machine and earn a commission from the sales. That makes me think why there are no vendo machines in our country like that many in Tokyo and in Osaka as well. My wife said that there are no vandals in Japan so the vendo machines are not touched maliciously. But I still like the vendo machines because in Japan I never got thirsty. There are the vendo machines in every street corner, literally.

The vending machine is part of the best means to offer product to customers since running it could be less costly. The only problem is that in some countries with low security option then the machine could be broken by theft and others , in my school there is one currently I think and many people find it very suitable in using it for ordering goods