Various Reasons Why We save.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Saving is keeping aside some amount of money for future use or for solving some problems that we don't even expect. Below are the reasons why money a kept.
Transactionary motive, this is saving in order to carry our day to day activities. There is no way we won't spend on a daily basis. And we need money for that. So at times, we save for this solely reason in order to meet up we need to save for this.
Speculative motive, this is when we save in order to invest it in the future. Speculative motive means when we save maybe to execute a particular project that we aim at.
Precautionary motive, this is when we save to meet some emergence situations. Like maybe to solve health issue or maybe to solve some emergencies.
So why are you saving, for what reason?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For me, saving is a good habit that is like keeping a promise to oneself. Even with a little money stashed in the cabinet dresser that amount can be of help in times of distress. But it is not really the value of money that is the most important in saving but the idea that you have something that you saved. It is a moral boosting thought that you did not spend all your money. My savings are for my emergency use that is why I keep a sum of money in one bank account for that purpose.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
So many reasons exist why we save money but one of the most divisible reasons why an individual should save money is so as to sort out unforeseen occurrences and unforeseen emergencies which are more likely to happen in the future and for this emergency used to be evenly handled, they must be the involvement of money and for you to be monetary equipped during times like this you need to save money. Many people have derived from the art of saving money possible because they use the excuse of not having sufficient amount of income as a reason of not saving money. But according to research it is said that no matter how small your income is you totally stand a chance to save real and reasonable amount of money.

20% of your income per month or per year can totally be very necessary to save at least for starters. Another possible reason people save money is so as to engage in future investment. The fact that you have no investment today it does not mean that you will not have any investment in the future and so to be able to be financially equipped before them you need to save money and accumulate funds.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Saving money is very important because that is what is expected of us as long as you are working . obviously you will not be earning $500 on monthly basis and spend the whole $500 without having a single servings. If this is what do we do then we have to consider and know that it is a bad habit that must be avoided because saving for the future is the most important thing since the future is the most important compared to the present.

Everybody who are interested to save money are looking for every single opportunity to make sure that at old age or in the near future they will be able to establish something either business or investment that will help them earn money possibly without having to struggle.

Every plans and preparation of every single individual show supposed to work making the future a comfortable work.

E

eldavis

Indeed everyone have a reason why they save, personally i save for various reasons. Most times i save simply cause i have something i need to buy or there is something i want to invest in. There are times when my reason for saving is cause i do not want to find myself in a situation where i do not have money.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You do not know may there will be very bad days where you are broke and out of funds and then doesn't seem to be able to provide additional income sources so you eat from reserve.

Yusra3

Banned
Saving is a big deal. I put together a list of reasons why we all save.

1. We save to buy food, clothes, and other things that we need.

2. We save to pay for our monthly bills and other expenses.

3. We save to invest in stocks or bonds so that we can earn money for the future.

4. We save to have a retirement account where we can earn interest and put aside money for retirement after we stop working when we are older than 65 years old (or older).

1. We save because we want to be prepared for the future.

2. We save because we want to have fun later on in life.

3. We save because we don't like being poor and don't want to have to rely on others for help when we're older (like when we need a place to live or food).

4. We save so that we can buy things when they're cheaper, like clothes or toys.

5. We save so that we can buy things when they're more expensive, like cars or houses.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
It's crucial to save money. It gives you freedom and financial stability, as well as protection in case of an emergency. You can reduce stress by saving money and avoiding debt. While we are aware of the value of saving, we frequently forget about it and spend more money in the here and now. Saving money is important for many reasons

Emergency

When faced with a challenging scenario, having emergency funds on hand is beneficial. In times of need, an emergency fund offers financial protection. It may assist you in avoiding the use of credit cards and high-interest loans. Being able to get through a financial crisis unscathed serves as a helpful reminder of the importance of saving money.

Building up wealth

You need to save money if you want to concentrate on increasing your wealth. By doing this, you create sound financial habits and build up your cash reserves. You can also invest with its assistance, which is the only method to truly amass long-term wealth.

Marriage

Saving money from a young age can be helpful because marriage is an expensive affair. It's the only way to avoid going into debt and have the wedding of your dreams.