Various reasons people choose to make money online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
No doubt everyone who make money online totally have the reason for them doing so , and personally one of the most paramount and major reason why I choose to make money online is basically the fact that making money online is considered to be less stressful , less time consuming , and most importantly considerably and reasonably paying compared to making money offline . Majority of individuals on the other hand may choose to make money online possible because they want to have a side hustle income stream coupled with their present job and businesses . Finally others on the other hand choose to make money online possibly because they have not been able to have an adequate and sufficient offline money making income stream and so for the meantime they make money online so as to fend for their needs and wants . Whatever the case may be making money online is totally interesting and although making money online is being demerited for the reason that majority of people end up becoming the victims and subject to scammers and fraudsters in the internet that possibly creates scamming and fraudulent websites and platforms .

It is totally important that we understand that we cannot totally eradicate scammers and fraudsters from the internet but to some extent we can control our chances of becoming a victim of subject to them , to be able to do so we must conduct a feasibility study and research about the website we intend to work on so as to make money online .

King bell

VIP Contributor
I believe people are more aware of the benefits of working on their own terms and how the internet has revolutionized work. Some people choose to work online because it is easier than in-person jobs, such as being a social media marketer or an affiliate marketer. Others are trying to save up for certain things, like a new car that they don’t want to buy with their day job or simply make some extra money while they sleep. In general, I believe there are many different reasons why people decide to make money online. I also have my own reasons for wanting in so my post will focus on what I think could be some great benefits when you work online.

The benefits of working online is that there are not many rules or bosses telling you what to do, it is your own free time while you are working and you can set your own hours. Also, depending on the location of where you work will help save a lot of money instead of commuting to and from the office every day. Sometimes the most sought after benefit of working online is freedom. People choose to work online because they have no need for a boss or co-workers to tell them what to do and how to do it. They also have more flexibility in their schedule as they prefer doing certain things at certain times rather than being expected to show up at 9am at a specific place everyday.

Axis

Banned
Actually your opinions are right and clear many people prefer doing their taxes on their own methods and choices they don't want anyone bossing them around. And as you said distance is also an important Factor in making money online you can see the at the comfort of your home in making money online rather than going through and fro to your daily business in order to make money offline. nice point

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you observed the Corona virus pandemic era you will find out that a lot of people were very much interested in making money on the internet because it was very convenient for them and the lock down even made it much more harder for people to make money offline.

So many businesses people went online in order to conduct their activities and also make some profit. It was during that period that Elon musk made his highest amount of profit.

Personally, it was during the Corona virus pandemic era that I actually settled down and started looking for various ways of making money on the internet and I was able to connect with people who guided me. The major reason people make money online is that the comfort of sitting at your home and making some good amount of money is out of this world.

Naking money on the internet will also make you your own boss because most of the time you are not answerable to anyone.

If you have a YouTube channel for example you will probably be making money with it passively. many online ventures will give you the opportunity to make money passively and it is one of the major reasons a lot of people prefer it.

Axis

Banned
I love the idea in bringing in the pandemic situation many people couldn't make money offline due to that incident but your point have proven well making money online is more better and efficient

anil02

Verified member
Making money online is some more easy than to 10 years earlier. It is also not required hug investment any person who can know how to use computer can work online. In these day online earning is more popular in home maker ladies, They are earning with using mobile phones. It is also helpful to retiered persons to earn some pocket money and spend life with honour and respect.

Axis

Banned
You are absolutely right indicates that retired persons might not get their pensions but through their accessibility to the internet making money online has being made possible

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is pretty much agreeable that the online strategy of making money is first of all very flexible and very accessible for individuals like it when I to make money but on the other hand making money offline can totally be very rigid and may even make one to be stressed out just for him or her how to make ends meet. Even with that we get to see majority of individuals still engaging in offline business, and that is because they have the fear that if they engage in online business they may end up losing their money to scammers and fraudsters.

Indeed they are excuse for not engaging in online business or online means of making money is understandable, but despite the fact that it is understandable it can also be partially solved. The use of a scam site detector can totally help individuals like you and I who are afraid to make money online to carefully dictate whether a website is legit or possibly a scam and fraud.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
A lot of people are interested to make money on the internet most especially on paid the post platform because of so many things , some people consider it as a way of making some extra money on their own space without having to stress themselves looking for what to do most especially during school holidays and free time.
At the same time a lot of people consider it as a way of making money as a side business even when they have their main business which they have been going out to do on daily basis .
whatever ways you are interested to make money on this platform is still accepted as long as you're willing to follow the rules and regulations accordingly because the platform has really helped so many people to make money online even till this day.

The last long on the platform we need to avoid anything that could delete our account until getting banned.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Just like the reasons why people use different things in life same is applicable to why they come online for making money they are diverse reasons and it means different things to different people some people come online specifically to find a convenient way of making money that some people that don't want to have issues with coworkers or experience having very difficult boss so they prefer to hide behind their computer to work than being in the same space with difficult people another reason why some people come online to make money is to have easy way of making money because with online money making you can make money anyhow you want it without having to take orders from anybody on how the job should be executed and again working online feels like working for yourself because you take up the fact that you want and also make money at your own pace.