validately.com- Run test on apps/sites and get paid.

Etini

Valued Contributor
In this post, I'm going to be breaking down a platform called Validately. So first of all, what is Validately? it is a that acts as a middleman between US companies.

So companies are often creating new technologies, new websites, new mobile applications and they need regular user feedback just like you and I. So what they do is it a third party companies like Validately, the User Testing and UserZoom to act as a middleman between the company and US regular everyday users.

So if you're creating a digital product, you need it to be as perfect and as easy to use as possible. So usability is a great thing. And the very important thing regarding digital products. So what those companies do is they create a set of tasks for regular users, just like you and I.

So the process is extremely simple. If you have a laptop and internet connection, and you're fluent in English, and of course you need to have common sense you will be able to make money with such sites.

All you have to do is sign up for a Validately account. They're going to be sending you some email notifications on a weekly basis for future and upcoming studies that you can participate in. So after each study, you're going to be earning up to $10 per study.

Sometimes they're going to offer you online conversations with companies and representatives from other institutions and you're going to be earning a lot more money than you can expect. So often more than $120 per interview, but the interview can last more than an hour sometimes

For regular tests, it can last from10 minutes to 30 minutes sometimes.