Using Facebook for the marketing of business

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The cheapest and easiest means of doing marketing activities is to use social media. My best bet is Facebook since it has the biggest membership with more than 2 billion and more likely all of us in this forum has a Facebook account not to mention that you also have thousands of friends. Anyway, posting on Facebook a promotion of business will create awareness among your friends there and if possible it is good to ask the support of your friends to share your posts for a better dissemination of the promotion. Posting about your business in Facebook every other will be fine. Do not post every day for you will be overdoing and your friends might be annoyed.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Using social media like Facebook is one of the best and easy way to market or promote your business because a lot of people around the world use Facebook, so when they come online they may come across the product or your business you are advertised so I may have interest to buy your products depending on the kind of quality product you advertise via Facebook, I was online on Facebook yesterday I come across a particular product in which I was looking for, I ordered for the product, so Facebook is one of the best and easy way to market your product or promote your business because it's fast easy and free.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Facebook is actually the social media network that has a wide variety of audience and it is also the social media network that has the highest amount of users. I do not think that posting your business opportunities or your product on your timeline is actually a good thing instead you should use pages and paid advertising .