Earn Money Unemployment due to coronavirus.

kaedesy1225

Due to unemployment caused by the coronavirus, the number of suicides and homeless people is increasing in Japan as well. It is no exaggeration to say that it has been killed by the coronavirus. If you want to survive this corona disaster as a side business, please take a look at this community site.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it is always necessary for us to have a backup skill or job in case one of them failed us we still have something to rely on, on my own I have a lot of digital skill that I am interested to learn together with my offline work and I'll also need all these things in the future because we are gradually going into a digital world.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The coronavirus pandemic made a lot of people jobless and even hopeless. It really made a lot of us to venture into online businesses. The period of the pandemic was time I started learning a lot of things about online money making and became really interested in the coming financial free online. It really made a lot of countries economies to crumble.

arunima25

Verified member
Economy across the globe has taken a big nose dive since the pandemic. And the impact has been huge and definitely the recovery period would be quite long and not sure if we can think of that unless the fear of pandemic is really gone. Still countries across Globe are struggling with different waves at different times. Almost all sectors have been impacted but some like travel, tourism, airlines, hotels etc have been most adversely affected. Millions lost lives due to virus and they became direct victims. But more are indirect victims going through financial crisis and dying of starvation.
It's always good to have a back up plan or to have some extra savings for rainy days. Many people have used this as an opportunity to learn new skills and get fitted elsewhere. And definitely a lot of people are hunting for earning opportunities online.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is a sad topic because in our neighborhood there were 34 families whose breadwinner lost his job. I made a personal survey because I do not one anyone here to get hungry especially the children. That was during the first lockdown in March of 2020 that went on for 2 months. Fortunately no one got hungry nor sick. Now things look normal even if we had a lockdown of 1 month (April to May).

arunima25

Verified member
This indeed is a very sad thing going around the world with millions and millions of families. The virus has made many sick and lose their lives. And other than the direct toll, it has a long list of indirect tolls... depression, financial crisis, unemployment etc..
My own household help and her husband are going through a grave financial crisis..Her husband is a cab driver and his earning has hit hard due to the lockdown and slowing down of economic activities.. It's been really tough on daily wagers.

Samuel72

Verified member
Of course the rate of unemployment in Japan is increasing this is because at the period of the pandemic many business were close down and many had financial problem so they had to reduce workers and this has affect the citizen of the country, the best way to resolve such issue is for the government of the country should create job opportunity for the citizen because those private organisation will not be able to take them back because they might run shortage in their company