Trading Discussion Understanding the market situation

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
To start Forex trading, trader should understand the market situation, know the circumstances that drive it, set goals and incorporate everything into your plan. There are many currency pairs available for Forex trading, but at starting times it's better to stick to trading the major pairs. My broker Eurotrader give me 100+ currency pair. However, I prefer to USD/EUR, USD/JPY, USD/GBP.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is a very analytical venture and anyone who wants to succeed in it must be good with analysis. it is very important for any forex trader to always know the market condition and also the right time to place a trade and the right time to pull out of trade. That is why it is very important to have a working strategy. Anyone who has a strategy will hardly lose.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Usd/eur seems to be my favourite currency pair , there are some currency pairs i cant make use of because of the volatility attached which is way too high and not too good for short term trade because i am not holding the coin for now , while some others are way too low and moves in a slow rate , i will definite go foe euro and dollar

Ray Martinez

One of the basic rules of successful trading is to make right decision at right time on right place. Many broker lost their investment because of wrong decision. Another rules of successful trading is to make a good trading strategy. Without strategy it is quite impossible to make profit from the forex market. A good broker can help to make a good strategy. I use Forex4you as my broker. They always help me when I face some problem in my trading. They are perfect for my strategy. They are very supportive and the trading techniques are very easy.