Trading Discussion Understanding the market and strategy

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Understanding the market and strategy is an important factor in Forex. Many traders have lost everything in trading. However, many traders make a lot of money from trading. Stay safe and aim to survive long in this market. I am also a Forex trader and I trade with Eurotrader. The broker offers Forex and CFD trading on MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, offering narrow spreads, and 24-hour live support.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Understanding of marketing strategy is very important in every market not only forex. If son one can understand marketing strategy very well to succeed in the business will be very easy and the failure will not be much.
One also need to learn very well before going in to th business proper.

Victorial

Wow. I think my questions have been answered. Seems there are so many traders who use Eurotraders on this platform. There have been countless experiences and points and threads concerning the broker and I must believe it is very good.
Not all brokers offer both CFD and forex but I know one which almost offers all and that is deriv.

Understanding the market analysis is the key to successful trading. A trader must not depend on instinct to place trades. Still, instincts do well sometimes but you need backup and understanding the market and having a good strategy will help a lot

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are different kind of markets in the forex market and all of them usually have their peculiar way in which they behave. It is important that you should take out time to study them and then understand how they can make you money.

Asahi

Verified member
Some traders believe price action trading turns a trader rich quickly but I don’t appreciate such belief. Many short-term traders rely exclusively on price action and the formations and trends extrapolated from it to make trading decisions. FXOpulence provides a smooth trading platform free of all technical tools.