Unable to get verified on Binance.

Ummigal

Screenshot_2021-09-03-07-22-45.png Screenshot_2021-09-03-07-22-45.png so I have been unable to get verified on binance. I had tried with my national ID card due to the fact that I don't have an international passport. I also tried with my voter's card and sometimes it even shows blank just like the picture above. I really don't know what to do and I'm in urgent need of the app. It keeps showing invalid passport and data. Please what do I do?

Mika

VIP Contributor
A couple of years ago, you could use Binance to send and receive crypto without being verified. You had to verify for other activities, for instance, withdrawing, trading, staking, etc. However, these days, you cannot use Binance without being verified. Therefore verification is a must if you want to continue using Binance. You need a Passport, Driving License, or National ID in order to get verified. Apart from these three types of documents, Binance will not recognize any other ID, including voter ID, Tax ID, etc. Sometimes you can encounter problems with verification even when you submitted Passport, Driving License, or National ID. In that case, you can contact support. Sometimes it is difficult to understand why they reject our documents even when you have submitted the correct documents. I was able to verify my Binance account with a Driving License, however, when I tried using Driving License to verify my Uphold account, they did not accept it