Turn your idea to cash

Progressxp

HOW TO TURN YOUR IDEAS TO MEGA CASH

All that you will ever need in life is in you,Ideas are golden gates to immediate change .

To start with, I want you to keep in mind that one of the greatest abilities you will ever
develop in life is the ability to discover your own ability .

Often times as a youth,I have listened to people say that all we ever need in life is in us.
I tried to look imaginatively into myself, to know where this particular storehouse could
Be located so that I will go straight and have my needs met, instead of looking up to my dad for sustenance!

As a matter of fact, I struggled with this line of thought by looking for solutions in my
mind.even though didn't believe it,yet,I left a place in my mind waiting for someone to show me proofs to believe. Until I was exposed to the facts that Adam and Eve were.........
Created on the same day, times, minutes, second and location !! I know this may sound somehow strange to you.Well just read on and I will soon show you how.

Best Regard
@Oderhohwo progress

This is how millionaires and billionaire are made. All they did was to turn their idea into money. I do say the best way to make money without much stress is turning one ultimate passion to work and making money off it.i love to write alot whether for money or not. But now I'm writing and making money full time. The idea of writing is fetching me side money. So yes it is good to have a good idea of what you would enjoy doing and start making money off it