Review Tunegaga.com Review

Suba

Staff member
Earlier, I was interested in an ad "Get Paid to Play Music", after I opened the ad, users will be paid when watching ads on music videos.

What's Tunegaga?
Tunegaga is a site and phone APK application (not available on PlayStore), where users will be paid in USD when watching videos and clicking on ads that appear.

Ways of working
After registering and confirming the link sent via email, users can immediately enjoy videos and see ads. According to them, if the video is watched in full or until the end it will pay a minimum of $ 0.40 - $ 0.80, but if you open another tab then the video will stop.

Referral Program
Tunegaga also offers a referral program, which allows users to earn at least $25 daily from a referral.

Minimum Withdrawal is $20 which will be paid every Tuesday and Friday. Payment processors Bank account and Bitcoin address.

Site Review
The domain Tunegaga.com was registered on July 16, 2021, meaning this site is still new, although I found payment proofs on their site but I can't prove it's genuine or fake. and after registering, I was only given the opportunity for 13 days for a free trial. My conclusion is Too good to be true.

Tunegaga membership.png

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've registered on this site 'Tunegaga' music video streaming platform but I've not recorded any task so far around it. I'm simply learned about the payment method and ways to earn from the site through your thread description of the site. I understand that it isn't free as people thought, it cost money to register as time goes. But with your 13 days trial, if you're consistent on the site, you should make money to cover up the subscription fee.

P

Patmo

Hello ma'am sir can you please help me for my account because I deposite my in tunegaga but it's not already received the my money in tune Gaga

Thank you for your kindness sir/ma'am

P

Patmo

I've registered on this site 'Tunegaga' music video streaming platform but I've not recorded any task so far around it. I'm simply learned about the payment method and ways to earn from the site through your thread description of the site. I understand that it isn't free as people thought, it cost money to register as time goes. But with your 13 days trial, if you're consistent on the site, you should make money to cover up the subscription fee.
Hello ma'am can help me for my account in tune Gaga because I deposite in tune Gaga but its not already received

Ma'am/sir how long that tunegaga reserved my deposit

Thank Ma'am/sir

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hello ma'am can help me for my account in tune Gaga because I deposite in tune Gaga but its not already received

Ma'am/sir how long that tunegaga reserved my deposit

Thank Ma'am/sir
Why did you go and deposit money into Tunegaga when you aren't sure about the payment system of the site? You shouldn't have deposited, because most of this site that demands money for you to get going are mostly scam sites in the future. At the moment, they might be paying, but It doesn't mean they'll remain like that for longer duration of time. I registered there, I didn't like their system of operation, that's why I abandoned my account for them after earning around $0.90. You could've used your 14 day trial to earn money there, then use the money to upgrade membership.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If this app is not available on PlayStore, I believe this is not available on App Store as well. I do not feel comfortable using third party apps. Therefore, I will have to pass this on. The major drawback of using apps like these is they will be sending too many ads and it will be a great noisance.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have not used this app but I have used an app like this in the past and I think app like this one is a waste of time. I say waste of time because you will receiv a lot of notifications on your phone and you will have to check your phone every now and then, which will be very frstrating. You also need to be very active to earn