Review Trafficollect.com Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Trafficollect is an online investment website that claims to pay you 0.16 percent profit every hour and up to 3.84 percent of profit every day. It is a newly launched website that was started on 1st July, 2021. It is not a very popular website but it is still known to some people who surf the Internet. The payment methods offered by them include Perfect Money, Payeer, and cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, Paypal is not supported, so you cannot invest using a PayPal account. Minimum withdrawal amount is $1 for Perfect Money and Payeer. As far as cryptocurrencies are concerned, the supposed payout threshold is $5. A quick search on the Internet will reveal that this website does not have many reviews and its domain actually matches many previously bought domains of website that became a scam after some time. Hence, this website is a scam, according to my review. Do NOT invest in this website.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Initially, I did not take cash time forum serious, especially because the admin of forum coin gave us a warning that the site admin is a known scammer, but after seeing so many people claiming they are getting paid, I decided to get back to the site and made my 10 posts to be approved after which I started being active on 6 July, and I requested for payment of $3.5 yesterday and Received it today. It is definitely a legit site and I would continue to be active there.
Screenshot_20210715-111139.png