Trading bitcoin or altcoins.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Trading of cryptocurrencies simply engage in buying and selling of coins at a short Intervals to make profit which most times are not big amount but the continuous accumulation of the profits makes you earn huge amount. Currently bitcoin and other coins fondly called altcoins are the ones available for trading in different exchange platforms. Personally I feel bitcoin should be traded to make little profit which I can accumulate to make something huge because the value of bitcoin is already huge so having little amount of money for long time bitcoin Investment may not yield much profit but trading it could while Investing in altcoins will be better off since they have low value now and can easily rise. Share your opinion.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have seen people who claimed they are making money trading cryptocurrencies. Though, trading cryptocurrencies is not something that is really easy to do, if not everybody will be earning from trading cryptocurrencies. But I think with effective skills and knowledge, we may be earning reasonable amount just from trading alone.

AquaWAH

I regret not researching it more. I got a trader and the company I invested in has not given me my withdrawal yet and I paid fees. I've given up.

Putta Vince

I have seen people who claimed they are making money trading cryptocurrencies. Though, trading cryptocurrencies is not something that is really easy to do, if not everybody will be earning from trading cryptocurrencies. But I think with effective skills and knowledge, we may be earning reasonable amount just from trading alone.
Anyone can trade crypto and make profits from it , if they can analyze the market chats of various good coins like BTC , ETH , BNB , ADA and invest in all of them equally or according to the individual coin's potential. It is also important to know the past trend of any coin before investing in it. The concept is simple , buy at low and sell at high.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no coin that doesn't yield profit while trading in them. People only do for bitcoins because they believe that since the price is high, it may bring high profit. This may be relatively true. But the actual fact is that all coins are tradable, we should only focus on common ones.