Trading Discussion Traders need good analysis and proper capital

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Traders need good analysis and proper capital for trading. The analysis depends on the size of the profit. But it also has to do with other factors such as strategy and capital. Try to aim for a realistic profit target. Don’t aim for what you cannot achieve. Know your goal from demo trading. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer it for free.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
that is the reason why it is very important for anyone who wants to venture into forex trading to learn it very well before venturing into it. there are a lot of platforms that offers signals but I don't totally trust many of them because they may make you lose a whole lot of money. There is someone who lost millions of naira because he trusted in a signal he goes somewhere and there after he committed suicide.

Ray Martinez

Traders can use one or a combination of strategies in their trading, depending on their personality. However, it is better to follow one strategy and master it. If your trading strategy is good and you can follow it, Success will surely come. I Am a forex trader too. I am trading with Forex4you. It gives me all necessary help for my trading.