Trading Discussion Traders need to learn first

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Everyone has a dream of always making a profit, but traders need to learn first before they can reach it. Traders need a proper profitable strategy to make a profit in the market. Also, keep in mind that many brokers do not allow specific strategies such as scalping and hedging. So be sure to trade with a broker that allows all kinds of strategies, such as Eurotrader. Both MT4 & MT5 trading platforms and much more tools are also available with this broker.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex trading is addictive for individuals particularly for new traders despite the fact that it is troublesome. Forex trading addicts are vigorous and drained; they don't give themselves true blue time off among trades and this endeavors to keep them in a never-ending cycle of over-trading and over-separating. My suggestion is to do not make it a addiction. Learn how to trade in a relax mood. I am trading with Eurotrader broker. It presents to 0.0 pip spreads. It similarly have Zero deposit and withdrawal charges, low spread and some more.

Kingstone

This is the second time I will be coming across this broker. I guess this broker is very good and that is why it is highly recommended by people in this forum I have used many brokers in the past and they are very good but with a bigger spread which discourages me to trade at times. Trading can be addictive.

Good luck

Verified member
Exactly,As a trader you need to learn and have a very good knowledge of any business which you want to venture into so as not have problems along the line.Forex trading is very risky,one can be very successful doing it and at the same time it may ruin one totally.so it needs a very good orientation and skills to trade.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Before you can jump into forex trading, there is need for you to learn first because this is what will give you an edge in order to become a successful trader. If you are not willing to learn first then it will be extremely difficult to make a informed decision in forex trading. I always advocated to learn necessary skills that is needed to become successful as a trade first before you can make an attempt to jump on trading Forex. This is because forex is a niche that requires enough experience and you are going to lose all your fund in the blink of an eye if you do not have the experience.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Exchange rate is changing as currencies are changing hands on a regular basis. And we are trading based on this exchange rate. Eurotrader offers narrow spread and flexible leverage so tarders don’t fear to trade.