Trading Discussion Traders must survive in forex

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Novice traders must survive in the forex market. They need to spend most of their time getting to know the Forex market. Knowledgeable traders can make money very comfortably. That's why most brokers like Eurotrader offer traders free educational resources. My broker offers both MT4 & MT5, the most popular trading platform, low spreads, high leverage up to 1: 500, and more.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I won't even advise newbie that are interested in trading of forex to start without going through the learning process because starting it without enough idea of how it works really means that you may be at a higher risk of losing so much, I don't really know much about euro trader just as you have just said but if you believe that they can give enough training for people that are interested to trade forex then this is the best because this will save a lot of people from losing their hard-earned money due to ignorance of how the market work.

Victorial

Novice traders are just those who are into the game. No idea, emotions heightened and mistakes are bound to happen every now and there due to lack of strategy and how to leave and enter a market plus how to manage risks. They will have to learn the hard way as I do not think they can become successful or at least better traders if they do not learn from their experiences and mistakes.

Choosing a broker is not usually the problem but how to make profits. They can quickly run away when they run losses. I am not a successful trader right now, but I am getting there

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Without a good strategy, surviving in Forex is difficult. Whenever you have a strategy, apply it first on the demo account and then judge its effectiveness. Eurotrader allows traders with a free demo account for practicing. Besides so, the broker offers a 111% deposit bonus.