top online earning ways

Musadaq

• Amazon. You can easily earn money by becoming an Amazon Affiliate. ...
  • Upwork. Upwork is one of the best money-earning sites that gives you lots of tools to make money from the internet is the fastest and simplest way. ...
  • Meesho. ...
  • Fiverr. ...
  • Swagbucks.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know anything about mesho, I know swabucks but I have never tried. I have registered on fiverr but have yet to sell my gigs. I am trying to earn money through affiliate marketing for amazon products. However, I am earning really well on upwork. I have been using upwork for 2 years and making just about $400 per month on average on upwork. This is a very reliable site where you can consistently make money. However, you need specialized skill to make money with upwork. The market is also very competitive, you will have to lower your rates.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That means to summarise it all affiliate marketing and freelancing is among the perfect way people can make money online, ok apart from these people can also make money online by writing of ebooks to sell on Amazon Kindles and I know people who are dealing with this and they are really making money, it is also one of the best way to make money on the internet but will require a lot of your time and effort which obviously everyone knows about it.. All these things will require you to dedicate your time to learn if you are interested to arrive a position of making constant money from which ever you have chosen to do.

D

Deleted member 13140

Upwork Is super, listen if you're starting freelancing and you're wasting your time on sites like fiverr don't do it, I know a lot of people would say no no because fiverr is the starting point, well its crap, that's what someone said not me, she said she spent her whole time thinking she wasn't good enough on her skill, because people on fiverr would request for her to do that job on a lot budget I mean jeez but when she moved over to upwork she saw an increase a very huge increase in her earnings so this means if you want to do freelancing as a full time thing don't grow on fiverr grow on up work

Wiserr

Wow I will start by appreciate your efforts for bringing this to us thank you very much, all those site you made mention are all great ways to earn money but only if you have skills, you can earn money online with investments that's very nice, my biggest question here is can anyone with no skills earn money online? I believe someone with no skills can earn money but he or she can not earn as someone that s having skills, hope you find what I just said beneficial, the plain truth is that need money to earn money thats it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have not really been a fan of swagbucks even though I have registered with the website about 2 years ago and I was able to make a few dollars but then the earnings started depreciating and I think they should be because of the country that I am currently residing in as they do not attached so much priority to it .
Making money online can be very tedious for a lot of people but then there are some ways in which I think you can be able to start your journey.
First of all is true get paid to sites as you can start making money immediately without any registration fee even though you can make as much as $200 in a year with a lot of commitment.
You can then proceed and use part of the money to buy a laptop where you are going to learn good skills that are going to pay you like graphic design or mobile development and then marketing freelance websites . You can ask me to choose to start a personal blog of your own where you need as low as $50 before you can be able to start and maintain a good professional blog.

E

eldavis

From what you have mentioned, the top ways to make money is through affiliate marketing, freelancing and survey sites for top tier countries though. I have never heard about Meesho before so I can't really comment on this aspect. I think investing on cryptocurrency is also a great way to earn as well, that's if you know what you are doing though.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is easy to make money on Amazon as an affiliate if you know the right steps to take. I make residual income from Amazon as an affiliate because I have a niche website which promote some of the physical products on Amazon.

If you want to make money as an affiliate on Amazon you need to create a niche website in a particular niche. Just make sure that the niche you are going to select has lot of physical products on Amazon which you can promote on your website when you finish setup.

The first step you need to take is to research lots of buying keywords in your niche that are less competitive in nature. The next thing is to write in-depth content review in different product in your niche or your website.

Overtime does content you write on your blog you rank on the first page of Google search engine and you are going to receive lot of free organic traffic.

You just have to be consistent with posting contents on your website targeting easy to rank keywords in order to increase your chance to make more sales.

I have never touched my website for the past month and I'm still able to receive paycheck from Amazon.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are so many top ways of earning online, making money is not just a day job.Lots of people first fall in a scam site before earning online legitimately.

BLOGGING
This is one of the best, trending and top ways of making money online.Bloggers do make some cool money daily when posting on their blog.Before the make good money,they have to monetize their blog,also creating quality content will sure earn them more.

CRYPTOCURRENCY AND FOREX
Investing or trading cryptocurrency or forex is a good means of making money online and also one of the top ways to earn online.But this method of earning online requires far skills or training.You don't just wake up one day to start making money online through this means,you have to pass through a lot,like loosing some of your funds and rest.

I have a friend of mine that's doing this to earn a living,he didn't just wake up and start earning,he got some training from his boss.He raed so many books concerning both forex and cryptocurrency about how to manage risk in trading.He even subscribed to a WhatsApp group that drop signal.

Nowadays,we have top ways of making money online, it's one choice to make.But for me,i prefer PTP site.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you for sharing ,so many people are really interested to make money by trading of cryptocurrency . even me I am interested because I consider it to be one of the most suitable way of making money.

The only thing with volatile market is just that it requires perfect understanding because even average understanding , you may not likely be able to make money as it is compulsory for you to really understand what technical and fundamental analysis is before you can be able to predict the market accurately .

I'm still planning of engaging in trading in the future but first of all , I need to really understand how it works and possibly I have to learn all these things from some people with better understanding because those people will be able to guide me better.

I have seen so many people that have lost so much money because they are just so eager to make money with volatile trading, well I don't have to follow them , I just have to focus and learn it first.

I don't really have idea about blogging, so I don't really understand how people can make money and how much I can make as a blogger now.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is getting popular on daily basis and many people are capitalising on this fact to make a lot of money for themselves because there are hundreds of businesses you can venture into and the internet and make a lot of money for yourself.

You just have to learn the necessary things required of you and you are probably good to go on your online journey. Some of the best ways of making money on the internet in 2022 are;

Affiliate marketing: affiliate marketing is probably one of the most effective ways of monetizing your online presence in 2022. Affiliate marketing is not very hard to start as all you need to do is to promote people's product to the targeted the audience and make a lot of money for meet. There are several affiliate marketing platforms like Amazon affiliate, clickbank, Jvzoo and a lot of them in which we can venture into and start promoting different product to make money on the internet.

Freelancing: freelancing definitely is one of the best way of making money currently on the internet. There are a lot of freelancing platforms in which you can go into and offer your skills to make money.

Finger Geek

Verified member
  • Amazon. You can easily earn money by becoming an Amazon Affiliate. ...
  • Upwork. Upwork is one of the best money-earning sites that gives you lots of tools to make money from the internet is the fastest and simplest way. ...
  • Meesho. ...
  • Fiverr. ...
  • Swagbucks.
I have tried all the ways listed here to make money online but I have not made a cent except meesho and of course I have not heard it before.
To make money with Amazon requires traffic. And of course I don't have any traffic. I was blocked from using Amazon associate account after six months that I did not generate any sales.
Likewise upwpork and Fiverr. This too I never got any visit to do a work. So all this methods I see them as waste of time.