Does getting a laptop guarantees a good online earning ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have heard and I have also seen a lot of people who are not particularly interested to make money online simply because they do not have a laptop. I was asking one of my friend the reason why he was not interested to also makes money online as other people were doing by posting on trendri , but he said he could not really makes money on the internet now until he is able to get a laptop.

Well probably maybe I didn't really understand what he was trying to say but
a lot of people are making money on daily basis by posting on paid to post site , content writing and affiliate marketing without the used of a laptop.

From how I am seeing , its seems a lot of people are really interested to get a laptop so they might be able to earn higher , personally I do not see the possibility of someone earning higher when using a laptop , the only function of laptop as I understand is that it can be used to learn some skill but may not really guarantees you a high chance of earning... That's my suggestion, I may be wrong though.

Suba

Staff member
Of course, if we use a laptop, it will speed up writing work than we use a smartphone, a laptop can open several tabs at once, the features on a laptop are also more capable than smartphones. If we don't have a laptop the best way is to raise money or save, so that it will soon make online work easier.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Of course, if we use a laptop, it will speed up writing work than we use a smartphone, a laptop can open several tabs at once, the features on a laptop are also more capable than smartphones. If we don't have a laptop the best way is to raise money or save, so that it will soon make online work easier.

I think working on get paid to post sites require you to have a laptop, even if it is not necessary. I cannot imagine working on a smartphones. It is simply really uncomfortable for me to use a small phone for such kind of work. In fact, I cannot even use a tablet to work because even the tablet is just too small for me. It will take a lot of time to write comments and it will be really difficult for me to write. I work really hard on Trendri each day to make a living online.

If my laptop gets broken down, then I would have no other option but to get it repaired as soon as possible. there might be a few people who might be using a phone to write comments, but using phones could lead to making more spelling mistakes. Apart from that some pages that load on smartphones are too small and some people might even find it harder to navigate the site. These are some of the big reasons why I would always prefer using a laptop for my online jobs and I am sure that any other online worker would do the same.

E

eldavis

Getting a laptop does not guarantee a steady income online, I think before you decide to purchase a laptop, you should make sure you already have a steady source of income. These days even with our smartphones, one can easily earn good amount of money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it is not about having a laptop or purchasing one but what you will be doing with it. just having a laptop will not get you a dime if you don't work with it so this question has two answers which is yes and no

yes in the sense that you need a laptop to work with if you want to get serious with any money making online especially if you are going into article writing or content writing you will need a laptop that will help you to type on it comfortably and you have the software that will help you in editing so you need a laptop to work online. but secondly it can be a no if you know how to use any other device like the phone or the iPad but the bottom line is that you need to work with the laptop you don't just make money from just having a laptop.

Wiserr

Well I'll say Yes and no, my reason is because you are the only one to determine how successful you will be not your laptop and also the site you are also using matters.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't have a PC/Desktop computer, I use my smart phone all the time when it comes to doing online gigs. To be frank with myself, I feel very much comfortable doing the task through my mobile smart phone. Not that PC or desktop computer wouldn't go smoothly for me more than the way smart phones can offer. But, due to power outage here in my region, I simply don't want to be offline too much due to lack of power supply to keep my PC ON all the time for my online gigs. Such made me to skip buying the computer, not that the funds wasn't there, I saved to the extent of buying a clean PC, but such issue discouraged me from getting one. Instead, it landed me up getting another smart phone that is long lasting in battery in order to stay online 24/7. I simply don't want anything that will disconnect me with my online gigs, that's why I am using the two phones which has long lasting battery life instead of a desktop computer they wouldn't last long for me due to power outage. Maybe when we have better and stable power supply I'll get a desktop computer.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Having a laptop does not guarantee making money online if you don't know what you do got to fetch your money.

I have a friend who have access to computer system with internet connection provided by his brother. I was so surprised that he is not making money with the computer system and internet connection when I asked him.

It was after I introduced him to some of the get paid to post forums he started making money with the computer system and internet connection.

This is applicable to so many people who will have access to the internet as well as a good computer systems. This is the reason why it is very good to always be curious to know enough to know different ways to make money online.

The best way to discover the latest way to make money online is to watch YouTube videos and read money making blogs. There are some people who are very honest and show people how they make money online.

After doing the video they are going to put down the link in the description so that people will be able to join through their referral links and they make money in return. The same thing go for those who have internet enabled smartphone but I'm not making money with it.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Having a system, either a laptop or desktop is all part and parcel of the process of getting your online offline set up. I know many will consider having a laptop such stress since a smart Android phone might be able to handle most of the task you will come across online, myself I make use of my tablet almost 80% of the times. I hardly use my system for most of my online activities because of the convenience in moving about with a laptop. My laptop is always stationed because I dont feel too comfortable carrying it everywhere. But the beauty of the system is that it makes the job more flexible and it can handle more complex task. But having a laptop alone doesn't really guarantee any earnings online, let alone good earnings. Amazing there somany people who bought a laptop with the intention of making use of it to make money but to their greatest dismay to realise they were unable to make a dime with it, rather they spend alot on data subscription and yet they surf the web and make nothing. The first thing is not getting a laptop but getting the right skills first.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people own laptops not because of the intention to monetize it as a means of making money. Another thing is that laptop is not only used for making money is to be used for other purposes some of which will know off as playing games , watching movies , social media chatting and so on and so forth . But money is interesting to have so rather than wasting time on playing games or watching movies that do not tell you a single penny it is advisable to engage in various sites or platform that pays its users cool cash for playing games and watching movies instead.

Laptops are faster than phones and they are more stronger in speed portability flexibility more than various phones so in all your activities being carried out on your laptops. making money should be one of them . Affiliate marketing is best suitable and reliable with the use of laptops rather than phones and also report writing which is one of my best online making strategy is the best suitable and fast and easy if you are using a laptop this is so because you can open various tabs in a particular laptop screen other than phones you don't need to minimise or maximize.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I believe the most important thing is really what you have to offer because so many people have a laptop , but if they don't really know how to use laptop perfectly they won't be able to make money with it and I believe this is just the truth.

A laptop is a good device that can be able to carry out complicated actions within a short period of time if we are to compare it with a mobile phone , but you must first of all know what to use a laptop to do because having a laptop without a skill then having a good laptop is just a waste of time.

Personally if I have a laptop now , I wilI used the laptop to learn a profitable skill like graphic design or I engage in programming, even any other profitable skill that can really help me to be a freelancer and from there I can make money with my freelancing skill.

If I'm not interested in freelancing , I can use my laptop to carry out trading of forex or cryptocurrency depending on the one I am interested and I believe it will be much more easier if I am to use a laptop than a mobile phone.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Earning money online requires you to have a good gadget and Internet connection. The gadget can be a simple smartphone that has good internet connection. That way, you can visit the sites and work in it. Jobs like forum posting and article writing can be done comfortably from the phone. That is what I have been using for a long time now.

A laptop is also great for online earning. But it does not guarantee better earnings. In order to earn well, you need to learn a good skill and know how to get clients who will pay you for the skills. Of which that can be done comfortably on the phone.

In some cases, online earning methods may have some features missing on a smartphone. For example, some may require you to use softwares such as windows that are only found in a laptop or computer. For example having a transcription job will require you to have a laptop.

The laptop also comes with good features such as being able to type faster if you are a writer. But it does not come with the flexibility and mobility that comes with using a smartphone. You walk around with it on your hand or pocket and so it is easier to go online anytime.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Getting laptop does not guarantee success in online business at all only what matters is the person using it. If the person using the laptop is very good and creative in thinking then there will success in the business but if not then I don't see any good outcome from getting laptop.
This days I used to we many guys going from one places to the other with their laptop then I'd you can ask many of them they might not even know what they are using it for but just be showing around that they are in town.
One can even be using mobile phone and still do well than some body who is using laptop. This all depend on the ability of the person using the laptop.

Ayeshabashir

I use android mobile in order to do online work.And from my point of view I think laptop is not necessary for making money online. Because we can also creat thread and comments on post by using mobile. Besides this for me it is easy to work on mobile as compared to laptop.It doesn't mean I don't have a laptop. Infact I have but I prefer mobile use to some reasons .Firstly I worked on this by laying down on bed, Secondly it is small and easy to handle. Thirdly I don't need to sit down specifically for this at one place infact we can work on mobile even by standing.
Laptop does not guarantee you that you will earn a lot money by working on this.instead your earning is completely dependent on your capabilities and your skills.It depends on how much you have knowledge and information about your work.
If someone cannot afford laptop then he can buy an android phone which have high speed to work and have good internet connection. So, instead of not doing anything just for the absent of laptop, you should start your work on mobile and after get money from online work you can buy laptop ,if you will uncomfortable to do work on mobile.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As long as it is very important that when you want to make money on the internet you have a laptop but at the same time it is not a guarantee that you would make money.

The guarantee that you would make money on the internet is your personal skill which you can acquire with any suitable device like mobile phones or a laptop as the case may be. I have been able to learn a lot of things on the internet with the use of mobile phones even though I still use laptop for some things but I mostly make use of mobile phone to do a whole lot of things on the internet.

If you want to go into blogging for example it is very important and necessary that you have a laptop even though you can do it on mobile phones but that will be very difficult for you. Running a responsive website requires you to have a very good laptop and of course it will make it very easy for you.

When you are venturing into things like cryptocurrency trading and forex trading, it is not really a must for you to have a laptop because most of the apps required are supported on several mobile phones.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is a very good thing that you should try to compare the both of them from time to time and I think that they are both very good tools that you can use to make money online even though there are some differences between them. The truth is that it all boils down to the kind of skill that you will want to do and also the personal preference of the person.

For example if you want to become a writer where some jobs are going to require that you should open a lot of types and do a lot of research, you are going to prefer to do it on a laptop because it is going to be much more faster and it is going to provide a wider screen for you to do something like that. You are also going to prefer using a laptop if you are a forex trader so that you can be able to open multiple charts in one screen .

On the other hand somebody whose jobs is to be receiving phone calls or answering to live chat is going to prefer to use the phone because it is much more convenient and you can carry around .

Rachael

Verified member
There are many mobile devices that can be used in working online and the most versatile is the use of phones. Well, these days, there is no one who works online on a full-time basis who does not have a laptop and this is what I have experienced and even those who cannot afford laptops have put it in plan as one of their priority list. There is virtually no cryptocurrency trader of Forex trader who does not have a laptop especially if he or she is adequately trained. I think laptop guarantees a good online earning. There are some things that cannot be done on the phone alone, no matter the quality of the phone whereas laptop would offer the opportunity to engage in all works.

One other reason using a laptop guarantees a good online earning is due to the fact that, it offers adequate or maximum concentration compared to when a phone is involved. There are some skills like; tech skills, photography, graphics design, web development are all more productive when a laptop is involved. Laptop might not guarantee ultimate success but to a greater extent. it enhances smooth sail and offers greater chances of a good earning.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Of course laptop is the best device for working online especially for bloggers to maintain your website it is a must to have a laptop because there are some things you will want to do on it which cannot be done on the phone though new powerful phones are now in the market that can compete with laptops but laptop will always win with the ram.

If you're an app developer though there are some ways which you can use to create apps without coding on the phone but creating apps on the laptop is tge best because the best tools to create apps are not Android supported for example if you want to create apps on laptop now you'll need Android studio which is the best tool to create any type of app you want but it supports only laptop.

Another thing is ti do freelancing you need a laptop for some tasks or jobs which you'll be given cannot be done with android things like graphic design cannot be done with android phones.

Having a laptop gurranty a good online income if only you have a focus you can't just buy a laptop and start looking for ways to earn online you have to find your passion whether it is writing or freelance etc

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Just because you have a laptop does not mean you will start making a lot of money, you need skills and knowledge that you can use on your laptop to make money. The kind of knowledge and skills you have will determine how much money you can make by using your laptop. If you are a general writer, who post on forums and article sites, you might earn $1-$2 every day, however, if you are expert level writer with advance digital marketing and SEO skills, you might earn $10-$20 per day easily by blogging. If you are a programmer and if you program a software on your site, you might be able to make hundreds of dollars from a single program you write. If you are advance level graphic designer, you might earn well, however, if you are working on reward sites .like surveys, get paid to sites, micro job sites, you do not have much chances to succeed online Therefore, having a laptop does not guarantee a good online earning, in fact nothing guarantees your online income, not even the skills you have, will guarantee your income, skills will only increase your chance of making money online or offline.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Well, a laptop will only be beneficial if other very important factors are in place such as discipline, skill and wisdom also hardwork and other things as that.

When one is not able to stay disciplined and committed to his or her online work, whether you have a laptop or whatsoever, it will not mean that you have higher chances of earning. Moreso, you also need a good network around your area. Without it, you won't have a good access to the internet with the laptop.

But when you have a laptop, you can be able to do things faster and there are so many things that are accessible and easier on the laptop. There are so many online jobs I have tried to attempt but because am using a smartphone, I could not be able to access it fully and install all the necessary software.
So actually having a laptop gives you more chances of making money online.