Top Facts Of Oats Nutrition You Should Be Aware Of

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Oats have numerous advantages. They are abundant in fibre, protein, and antioxidants.Here are the top facts about oats nutrition you should be aware of:

1. A great resource of fibre is oats

For healthy digestion and cardiovascular function, fibre is crucial. Additionally, it may prolong your feeling of fullness after eating, which may aid in preventing overeating. Fiber also slows the release of sugars into your blood.

2. Oats are a good source of manganese

Manganese is an essential mineral that helps your body maintain healthy bones and teeth by helping your body absorb calcium from foods you eat. Manganese also helps with DNA synthesis, cell respiration and energy production (red blood cells).

3. Oats contain a much of vitamin E

Antioxidant vitamin E helps the body's cells from suffering harm by free radicals. It can also protect against heart disease, cancer and Alzheimer's disease. Most fruit and veggies, including carrots, spinach, bell peppers, orange juice, and milk, Contain vitamin E.

eenya00

i studied biochemistry and in my third year of been in the university, we did a course known as nutritional biochemistry, then i had a more wider scope of the importance of nutrients on our body and how to properly get the right nutrient at the right time for your body needs.

eating of fibers is very important on your daily diet as this would reduce the prospect of you getting constipation and also would aid in you digestion as well.

some people are getting pile today, and it is becoming more frequent than before, which i believe it is caused by poor dieting as they tend to consume more starchy food on a regular basis that do not aid in digestion and it eventually hardens there stool leading to pile
and getting pile can be very discomforting and painful as well considering the fact that it is a condition that can be averted with proper dieting.