Top blogging niches that will make money

yasser

When someone wants to starts a blog, the main obstacle one faces is the subject of the blog. You might already have a topic in mind for your blog, or you might not have any ideas at all. All the niches below are great ones to try, so long as you pick a topic that you’re truly interested in. These are all big, popular niches that have been around for years and that can make a lot of money.

• * Health and fitness
  • * Personal Finance
  • * Fashion
  • * Lifestyle
  • * Technology and gaming
  • *Travel

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of the best businesses in which anyone can venture into online and become successful on it but you must realise that it doesn't really come easy because there are so many things you need to know and master as a blogger. As someone that wants to succeed in blogging, the first thing you must do is to choose a very good niche for yourself and how you can do that is to select niches that are not really very competitive because as a beginner it will be very hard for you to compete with people that have established authority online. It is true that the health niche is very lucrative and with proper knowledge and guidance you can definitely succeed on it but you need to understand that there are a lot of competition around it and a lot of people are looking to make money from it. So as a beginner it is better to avoid the health niche. I think the travel niche is very ideal for someone that wants to succeed because it is not as competitive as the health niche and make money online niche. There are a lot of opportunities for you and you don't even need to be a traveller to succeed. you just have to make proper research about a place online and write something about it.

D

Deleted member 13140

One thing am sure of is this, one shouldn't go around looking for blogging niches that can help you make a lot of money.

When I wanted to start blogging I went online and searched the best and most profitable blogging niches, I saw finance almost at first and immediately I said okay thats my niche, i went ahead to go read a lot of finance books it was so so boring I stopped eventually until I realised I had to be so focused on what I want I have to be self aware and that's where I realised I loved marketing, sales and business niche and that's where am focused and writing about it doesn't seem stressful like it was in finance.