Top 3 Tools For Bloggers

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is a lucrative way of making money online. It is possible to make full-time income with blogging.

To make your blogging pretty much easier, you need to acquire yourself with necessary tools. I am going to unload some of the vital tools you need as a blogger to make your work easier.

Ahref: This is a powerful software that are capable of doing many things. You can do keyword research with it. You can easily analyse your website to see how you can improve.

Google analytics: this is a software from Google which helps you to determine your traffic source and the behaviour of your website visitors.

Grammarly: unique content is very important when it comes to blogging, today for this software is a must for you as a blogger.

Grammarly unique content requires an upgrade to Premium version using a Grammarly extension so for free you cannot verify language errors, I have tried this previously with Copywriting Network where there were 19 languages errors not detected by Grammarly because this site doesn't show language errors before the first submission before delivery to the final client to review.

Google prefer quality content and they must be unique and free of errors. If you are a blogger it is very important for you to get Grammarly software. it will help you to correct the grammatical structure and typographical error in your content. You can afford to have lots of errors in your write-up as most of your website visitors are from America other top tier countries.

I have been using Google analytics and grammarly for a long time now and I absolutely love the value in which they provide. With grammarly you can check for any spelling and grammatical errors of your article and most importantly you can check for plagiarism in order not to fall for any kind of trouble.

Ahref is a powerful tools and you can do a lot of things with it. You can use it to research easy to rank keywords in your niche. You can also use the software to know where your competitors are getting traffic and the keywords they are targeting. You can also use it to discover the backlinks source of your competitor. It is a good tools for the blogger.

I use semrush to do keyword research, I use grammarly to check language and grammar on my written work, I use google analytics to check traffic status on my site. These tools should be used by every content creator, mainly bloggers. There are also other tools for bloggers, for example, Alexa to check your website rank, Moz to check domain authority, etc.

Copy scape is another good software every blogger should have in their arsenal. Copyscape helps to check for plagiarism and the content you right. This will help you to achieve unique contents. Unique content is very important when it comes to ranking on Google search engine. Keyword chef is another tools I use to come up with the topics from my blog.

I don't see the need to use Copyscape if you are writing your own content. You can do internet search find materials that can help you to build your content, but you should never life even single line. You should also never pick up a content and rewrite it to make your own.