Top Five Social Media Tools

OlaAdams

Good day my fellow trendri members I am super pumped up to talk about this interesting topic today.
First and foremost lets look into what social media is. According to Wikipedia.
websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

Now here are some of the most important social media tools can be use to increase your social media presence, increase online sales and makes your day easy and stress free.

• Buffer Publish for straightforward social media scheduling.
• Hootsuite for all-in-one social media scheduling, monitoring, and analytics.
• Zoho for team-based social media management.
• MeetEdgar for automating your social media posts.
• Loomly for generating post ideas for social media.
What are your thought on this?
• What is social media
• What are your best social media tools
• What are the website to get free version of these tools

thank you for your time.

Godslamp

Social media is becoming more personal and customers are actually talking to companies. I’m not talking about comments or high-level conversations. I’m talking about customers ready to make a transaction. That’s why I love Facebook Messenger. Facebook has done a great job empowering business owners to communicate directly with their customers and, with the introduction of bots, Messenger is going to have a big impact in the coming years

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe social media is a platform in which people use for many different type of issues, social media can be used for adverts can also be used for marketing and can also be used for polarity. Social media can also be used for relationship and to make friends with people. But right now people use share media to make money and also people invest on social media as their own business

Setho

VIP Contributor
These are actually some very good tools that everybody who wants to leverage social media should have . Over the years many people have used social media also to be promoting their writing abilities . In this world I would also advise people to make use of Gramarly as it will come as a good tool to.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Tailwind is one of the social media tools you can have in your arsenal as a digital marketer. This software to automate your post on Pinterest another posting social media. You will also need automated social book markers for indexing some of social media pages especially the new ones. Software make it easy to operate social media accounts.