Earn Money Top 3 Reasons Why You Need To Write E-Books For Money

uforwealth

Verified member
There are many reasons for which people write e-books. They could be written and given to people free of charge.However,It will be a good idea to write e-books to make money especially in Nigeria where getting jobs is like going to lions'den.

The following are 3 reasons why you should write ebooks.

1. Improvement of skill
  2. Source of income
  3. Passive income

Improvement of Writing skill

Regular writing of e-books will definitely improve your writing skill. Although it is not easy to get busy writing for a long period of time, if you can endure the hardship of writing ebooks, you will definitely enjoy the benefits of being a book writer.

Source of income

Book writing is one of the best sources of income. There are many people who have made fortunes by writing and publishing books on Amazon. In fact, book writing is a reliable source of income.

Passive Income
If you have skills at writing problem -solving e-books, you are likely to make passive income as long as the website on which you upload your e-books for sale continue to exist.

For what other reasons can people write ebooks to make money?

uforwealth

Verified member
You are so right. Many people have made fortune from selling ebooks. Though the fact is that not everybody can make fortune from this ebooks because they don't know the rudiments behind this. We need to have a good niche by choosing the one that has more patronage for us to make money from this
Yes, having a good niche is the factor that will enhance sales. Good niches are niches that are in demand, that people will like to pay for no matter how costly they are.
To get good niches, it is better to do research on websites like Amazon, eBay etc. to find what sells best.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know this is a profitable business for one to go into and this is what a lot of people are using to make money online .But writing of a book to sell on Amazon Kindle might be very stressful especially if you are the one that will be doing the proofreading. I know someone who is doing it already and it's making so much money with it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Write any books and publishing on Amazon is very lucrative provided you know how to get the traffic on your book and also the book need to be very interesting and solve a particular problem another for people to patronize you or buy it. I know you have to do SEO or keyword research is important to get sales.

uforwealth

Verified member
Writing can be a difficult task. Many people practice writing but few master art. The book must appeal to a wide range of target audiences while adhering to regular grammatical rules. The act of coherently transcribing thoughts onto a blank template, altering these concepts, or totally eliminating them is a difficult one. With new software on the market, this task has been simplified. One can now generate books on-demand with new software that creates amazing ebooks and reports in less than 5 minutes. With a just click, you can design and publish your ebooks, reports and whitepapers in minutes!
Using software to write books may be ineffective and dentrimental to one's brain.

If you are accustomed to writing meaningful and helpful e-books by researching and thinking but suddenly you stopped because of a writing software, you have automatically removed the power of your brain.
As time goes on, the software may become outdated. Apart from this, the use of software can make one become mentally lazy and unable to think to produce good ideas for writing.

I do not advocate the use of software to produce books.

fareedkhan

There are many reasons for which people write e-books. They could be written and given to people free of charge.However,It will be a good idea to write e-books to make money especially in Nigeria where getting jobs is like going to lions'den.

1. Improvement of skill
  2. Source of income
  3. Passive income

Regular writing of e-books will definitely improve your writing skill. Although it is not easy to get busy writing for a long period of time, if you can endure the hardship of writing ebooks, you will definitely enjoy the benefits of being a book writer.

Source of income

Book writing is one of the best sources of income. There are many people who have made fortunes by writing and publishing books on Amazon. In fact, book writing is a reliable source of income.

Passive Income
If you have skills at writing problem -solving e-books, you are likely to make passive income as long as the website on which you upload your e-books for sale continue to exist.

that's good I can try this method

Setho

VIP Contributor
Electronic books has been the preferred method of studying for a lot of people this days. I will advise that one of the reasons why you should strongly consider using ebooks is the fact that it will generally cost you lower for you to produce and distribute it than physical books

D

Deleted member 13140

It's pretty clear that ebooks are a very good means of passive income, I've actually sold a couple ebooks before but I didn't focus on that. Though I never got the money from the website. I don't know how thr website operates but when I tried to refund to one buyer I got banned I have no idea what happened and why it did.
I then reached out to the support team and got no reply back

uforwealth

Verified member
The only problem I have with writing ebooks is that at times they don't normally give the entrant chance to showcase what they have in stock. I remembered my friend that published a book and uploaded it on Okada dot come but no one even cared to buy the book because he's a newcomer
Don't let your friend's problem discourage you from starting your e-book business. What your friend needs is promoting.

Your friends need to promote the e-book either through paid or free methods. If such a person doesn't have money to pay for the advert, that person can use social media such Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc

N

Neel

1. Improvement of skill
  2. Source of income
  3. Passive income

Source of income

Passive Income

all three reasons are the best as you mentioned above, I would also like to add about one more reason that is learning courses.. what you say ?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though the second reason is the major reason while some people go into blogging, but the first reason is paramount. In fact, if one perfect his skill on writing, there are many opportunities that will open for the person, he can be copywriter, freelancer and even editor for some big organizations

You are so right. Many people have made fortune from selling ebooks. Though the fact is that not everybody can make fortune from this ebooks because they don't know the rudiments behind this. We need to have a good niche by choosing the one that has more patronage for us to make money from this.
EARN $ 2279 IN 15 DAYS WITH THIS AUTOMATIC SYSTEM
?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think your second reason is the main reason why people do write ebooks. I mean, it’s normal to claim that you have passion for a particular job even if you have the required skills but trust me, deep down, money is the main motivation that drives everyone to work

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only problem I have with writing ebooks is that at times they don't normally give the entrant chance to showcase what they have in stock. I remembered my friend that published a book and uploaded it on Okada dot come but no one even cared to buy the book because he's a newcomer

Muzondiwa

Writing can be a difficult task. Many people practice writing but few master art. The book must appeal to a wide range of target audiences while adhering to regular grammatical rules. The act of coherently transcribing thoughts onto a blank template, altering these concepts, or totally eliminating them is a difficult one. With new software on the market, this task has been simplified. One can now generate books on-demand with new software that creates amazing ebooks and reports in less than 5 minutes. With a just click, you can design and publish your ebooks, reports and whitepapers in minutes!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Writing ebooks is one of the most lucrative ventures online currently. I know someone making a whole lot of money from Amazon Kindle publishing. It is one of the ventures I am planning to go into because if you know your onions will definitely make a whole lot of money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are so right. Many people have made fortune from selling ebooks. Though the fact is that not everybody can make fortune from this ebooks because they don't know the rudiments behind this. We need to have a good niche by choosing the one that has more patronage for us to make money from this.

Wiserr

Writing e-books is also a lucrative business to earn a passive income online, with this you can be able to provide more than enough for your self, you can earn money by writing ebooks it's a very lucrative venture but most people don't understand they take it for guaranted it's not meant to be so.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Selling your own product is regard as the best way to make money from the internet. The reason is that you don't have to share profit with anyone. You have hundred percent profit with you from the product sales.

Selling ebooks is one of the way of making money from your own product. I believe everyone can become an ebook seller. It is not necessary you become a writer before you can start selling ebooks online.

You can buy a private label right for an eBook and put your name on it as the author. Private label right simply means selling the right of ownership of an eBook to someone else.

The person who buys PLR is free to do whatever he or she likes with the eBook. You can give it out free for list building or use it as a bonus while selling another product. The only downside to this is that you will have other people selling the same eBook and the marketplace.

You can simply outsource the eBook to the freelancer in the marketplace. The freelancer will research the topic income opportunity book for you. The best thing is to have a niche ready before you can decide to sell an eBook.