Tools needed as a delivery agent

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Being a delivery agent is not really a new job that one can say that they have not heard about before now, but thing is just that I wonder why people see it as a job that does not bring in good income, in other words some people feel that is not lucrative enough to rely on.

Well I can’t blame some people to think such thing about the job even though is not so. To me I can boldly tell you that it is paying good income for those that do it, incase you are wondering how I know so much about it, well I happen to know all these simply because I am the type of person that buy most of my items online, both online stores and online sellers, and I know how much I pay for just one item delivered.

Here are some tools needed to worry about if you thinking of venturing into this work.

1. Bike
2. Delivery box

1. Bike: Well it is not as if I did not think of other means of transportation but I purposefully chose bike because it moved faster and one will not have to worry much about traffic issues.

2. Delivery box: Of course this is obviously needed, what is a delivery job without its box.