Trading Discussion Tools Needed To Run A Successful Forex Trade

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It's a guide to making have a successful trade. All this are part of the planning stage before you go into trading proper. You must have calculated your outcome effectively and be guided by your plans all through the trade. These are the necessary sufficient and very effective tools that should be adopted
Absolutely because I cant do trade without measuring my profit and know the right steps to take to maximize my profit , because that should be the most important thing in trading and it helps you to manage your risk properly since you are already making some kind of calculation to know the amount you could earn

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With trusts, reliable forex broker you can find most of this tools which you mentioned on them. Euro trader broker, FXTM, stormgain etc, features almost all the tools and their functions which you lusted here. I'm not a forex trader but I've went through this broker I've seen the features which is listed by you, especially the currency conversion type, the time zone converter etc.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Trader should focus on learning in the market rather focus on making profit. Profit will come eventually if you have enough knowledge and skill. Because of that, many are losing money and writing the market. IF you don’t want to be in losing side, start learning about the trading. I mainly learn trading from online. However, my broker Forex4you give me essential education lesson which greatly increase my knowledge about the trading.
will check on the broker and see update , I think the main reason people usually learn offline is because of the reduction level to get scammed , some broker might offer you some information concerning the platform online and they would now start asking for money to get the forex signals and knowledge , after that the person would now get scammed at the end

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The major difference is that news and influential individual like its been done on forex , that is the major reason people are now moving back to forex to continue trading after the last market crash had so much effect on bitcoin as it was caused by news and investors had to move on , that is the only benefit I could see
yes in cryptocurrency we always have first class information of who is trying to manipulate the market and this will give you an idea if you are too short trade or to long trade, I don't know I'm just so comfortable with cryptocurrency because you can also invest in cryptocurrency if you're not trading it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Well we have our own area of interest ,for me I believe more in cryptocurrency than forex trading because cryptocurrency is much profitable,I have tried trading Forex before with the help of a demo account but it was so difficult for me to make something for Forex. I can't do so much in cryptocurrency because the market will always bounce back.
The major difference is that news and influential individual like its been done on forex , that is the major reason people are now moving back to forex to continue trading after the last market crash had so much effect on bitcoin as it was caused by news and investors had to move on , that is the only benefit I could see

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Trader should focus on learning in the market rather focus on making profit. Profit will come eventually if you have enough knowledge and skill. Because of that, many are losing money and writing the market. IF you don’t want to be in losing side, start learning about the trading. I mainly learn trading from online. However, my broker Forex4you give me essential education lesson which greatly increase my knowledge about the trading.
You have raised a very important point in your comment. People go into trade without a prior knowledge, they invest in a business simply because they feel it's a nice business, afterall, people are making huge profits in it. So, I will invest to make myself a lot of money, they forgot to make findings on the risk involved in such investment

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Absolutely because I cant do trade without measuring my profit and know the right steps to take to maximize my profit , because that should be the most important thing in trading and it helps you to manage your risk properly since you are already making some kind of calculation to know the amount you could earn
It's very important to be equipped before diving into any investment. If you are ill-equipped, you are likely to jump out when you jumped in. Forex is no child's game and it requires a lot of study and concentration if you really want to make something worthwhile. Having said that, risk management should come first in any investment.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The points that I raised are part of the factors embedded in the technical analysis. I noticed that it is very hard to change the notion of the people on forex. People believed it's too hard simply because it's hard. Sometimes, falling into wrong exchanges could make ones experience I forex worse. That been said, I still believe more in forex trade than cryptocurrency trade because FX is more visible.
Well we have our own area of interest ,for me I believe more in cryptocurrency than forex trading because cryptocurrency is much profitable,I have tried trading Forex before with the help of a demo account but it was so difficult for me to make something for Forex. I can't do so much in cryptocurrency because the market will always bounce back.

Ray Martinez

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If you really want to be a successful forex trader, here are some of the tools needed

1)Time Zone Converter
The time zone converter is another one of the best Forex tools free of charge. This can be a very helpful tool for traders in several ways. Firstly, it allows market participants to keep track of opening and closing times of all of the major markets in the world. This can be useful for predicting the volatility of different currency

2)Trader Sentiment Indicator
Trader sentiment indicator is yet another one of the best tools for Forex trading. It can help traders to make more accurate decisions when trading with currency pairs. The most common trader sentiment indicator displays the percentages of buyers and sellers in the market.

3)Forex Calculators
Forex Calculators can be one of the best Forex tools for traders. There are different types of those, including ones for calculating swap rates, potential payouts, pips, margins, and currency exchange calculator.

4)Currency Conversion Calculator
The next tool in our list is just a simple currency exchange calculator. Here the trader only needs to identify two currencies in question and enter the amount for conversion. The results will display the current exchange rate, as well as the equivalent of the amount, specified by the trader in another currency.

I believe that you will run a successful forex campaigns if you adhere to the tools listed above or what do you think?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This is true most especially the forex calculator because i have seen same thing on binance platform when I was trading leverage on forex , I think most time it lets you calculate and estimate your profit you could make from that trade , also indicators to give you instance on how to go about trading I think , this are things to consider I think
It's a guide to making have a successful trade. All this are part of the planning stage before you go into trading proper. You must have calculated your outcome effectively and be guided by your plans all through the trade. These are the necessary sufficient and very effective tools that should be adopted

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Binance does not provide forex trading. As I am also using the binance services, they only allow trading of cryptocurrencies. they provide spot trading , future trading and all other things only related to cryptocurrency but not related to forex. Can you please ensure your if it was binance or something else? I personally using exness for my forex trading.
It was a mistake , binance offers leverage trading on crypto currency and they have a calculator for you to do calculations and calculate your profit or loss to know your budgeted rate when trading and its same to with forex there is a calculator to calculate your profitability ratio and make you make decision

Razor1911

This is true most especially the forex calculator because i have seen same thing on binance platform when I was trading leverage on forex , I think most time it lets you calculate and estimate your profit you could make from that trade , also indicators to give you instance on how to go about trading I think , this are things to consider I think
Binance does not provide forex trading. As I am also using the binance services, they only allow trading of cryptocurrencies. they provide spot trading , future trading and all other things only related to cryptocurrency but not related to forex. Can you please ensure your if it was binance or something else? I personally using exness for my forex trading.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Knowing all ruse tools is not as importance as knowing how to use them. Forex is not what a person can just jump into because he or she has read part of it on papers or watch some tutorial videos on it. Though I really appreciate your effort and time in writing this article and educating us on forex, I still find it difficult.
I understand that forex is no child's game and it's far beyond the paperwork but more of a practical.
I am writing with experience in FX and these are one of the few things that we need to know inorder to execute successful trades.
I have seen experts making it big in the business and i have seen friends making it real big too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Knowing all ruse tools is not as importance as knowing how to use them. Forex is not what a person can just jump into because he or she has read part of it on papers or watch some tutorial videos on it. Though I really appreciate your effort and time in writing this article and educating us on forex, I still find it difficult.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
even with all this you still need to learn how to trade because understanding all the one you have mentioned here is not enough as there are still a lot of things about Forex that you may not understand,some of them include the fundamental and technical analysis a lot of traders have been using to predict how to trade.
The points that I raised are part of the factors embedded in the technical analysis. I noticed that it is very hard to change the notion of the people on forex. People believed it's too hard simply because it's hard. Sometimes, falling into wrong exchanges could make ones experience I forex worse. That been said, I still believe more in forex trade than cryptocurrency trade because FX is more visible.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
even with all this you still need to learn how to trade because understanding all the one you have mentioned here is not enough as there are still a lot of things about Forex that you may not understand,some of them include the fundamental and technical analysis a lot of traders have been using to predict how to trade.

Mary Frederick

You can maintain stable profit by scalping. Scalping has become a center of attraction among traders and I also like this type of trading. With FXOpulence broker, I can easily handle scalping because of their smart technology and updated trading platform.