Toluna Survey: Earn money doing surveys

Lekhraj19

Verified member
This is a survey site that works for most of the countries worldwide and very legit. Here, you are earning points on the app which is then redeemed to cash. Reviews are quite good on Trustpilot and reliable.

How to start:
Come to the site named Toluna opinions. Then, just sign up for free and verify mail as you usually do . It has the easiest interface to use which I saw here. Surveys are available for all age groups. It is told in the reviews, which I checked that they have high-paying surveys for elder groups. Probably, some time a survey can be of 3-4$ and can be done by a specific group of people of course. This site has some other bonus things like prize draw where you have chances to earn money. They have probably an app available too where you can get access without reaching out their web.

Minimum Payout is 30$ probably here which seems very high but as you start earning here you can get to that point. I also started on this site and waiting for the first payout.

You can redeem money via PayPal account.

Comment down if you have any questions and doubt...

Last edited:

Nova

Toluna is one of my favorite. I have signed up this month. And also managed to complete 10 surveys so far. I think at this rate after completing 10 more survey I may earn enough points. And slowly it may lead to the withdrawal. I have realized the fact that surveys can be pretty tough too. Not a a lot of surveys we get to qualify. And another thing is that most of us who try to see through the surveys, which are often worst to watch and completely, still they do qualify us and also earn us some points. I have earned around 4000 points this way. And for the withdrawal I need a lot more than that.

And the best part is that they do pay. In the wallet of the paypal. And some people also getting the shopping voucher. So either way it can be pretty useful for the cashout. So if you are regular member there you may like the toluna for the reward too.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Toluna is one of my favorite. I have signed up this month. And also managed to complete 10 surveys so far. I think at this rate after completing 10 more survey I may earn enough points. And slowly it may lead to the withdrawal. I have realized the fact that surveys can be pretty tough too. Not a a lot of surveys we get to qualify. And another thing is that most of us who try to see through the surveys, which are often worst to watch and completely, still they do qualify us and also earn us some points. I have earned around 4000 points this way. And for the withdrawal I need a lot more than that.

And the best part is that they do pay. In the wallet of the paypal. And some people also getting the shopping voucher. So either way it can be pretty useful for the cashout. So if you are regular member there you may like the toluna for the reward too.
Great! Keep going like this...

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I would have loved to join Toluna to make money but it can't happen for me because of my location

I have to even skipped some apps se I can't say if there legit and or not . the truth is that there are a lot of apps on the plsy store that can just mere scam so people need to make their findings it is always good to cross check and be sure before indulging any site.

Toluna app main task is to give survey for one to make money but
apart from survey with Toluna You can refer friends to Toluna and get paid for your referrals.