Review Toluna Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT?

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Toluna is an internet based study local area possessed and worked by worldwide market researchers,Signing up to the local area is free and enrollment is available to more than 50 nations. Members who are no less than 15 years or such other age as indicated by geographic area can join.

Individuals acquire credits for taking part in day by day studies, center gatherings, item surveys and numerous different offers. The board is set up for individuals to pick studies in classifications that are important to them, for example, Video games, Travel, Shopping, and Media. Larger part of the online overviews can be finished inside 20 minutes. The time it takes for review credits to be applied differs. A few offers are credited inside a couple of days while others are credited inside the space of weeks after the survey has shut..

Minimum Withdrawal 30,000 points

Payment Methods Paypal, Gift/Vouchers..

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know if they are truly paying or not because this is just the first time I am hearing about them... I may not likely to engage in this website except I've seen someone that will be able to give me convincing reason that they are actually paying.. because most of them will like to play with a lot of people and will not pay

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I like it when those making reviews on websites have themselves making use of the websites to know more on how they work. If possible convince people based on personal experience rather than what they also read about the website. This will motivate people to join especially if they include their payment proof.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I don't really know if they are truly paying or not because this is just the first time I am hearing about them... I may not likely to engage in this website except I've seen someone that will be able to give me convincing reason that they are actually paying.. because most of them will like to play with a lot of people and will not pay

Actually, Toluna is a well-known and one of the most widely used sites for those people who are interested in making money taking surveys online. However, you must note that most of the surveys are specifically for people who live in countries such as the United States and Canada only. However, they rarely send surveys to members residing in African and Asian countries.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Actually, Toluna is a well-known and one of the most widely used sites for those people who are interested in making money taking surveys online. However, you must note that most of the surveys are specifically for people who live in countries such as the United States and Canada only. However, they rarely send surveys to members residing in African and Asian countries.
Yes I know some investment website are very difficult for people to make money with because of their demands of people from the United States and other Western countries,, but why can't some people in Africa organise A survey platform in which people here can also make money .why is it only for people in the United States that are having this in survey platform ?